Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v138 - Xenon

1. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

elaborate? From what I'm seeing as it says. It basically is an enlighten cube

2. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Supposed to be better than enlighten cubes.

3. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

I hope someday someone infiltrates nexon HQ and gets the real info on all cubes, like the actual % chances \

4. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

It's possible I'm not the only one with multiple high level characters, even. (182 DrK, 180 Paladin, 179 Aran, 170 Hero... yes plz tradeable level 160+ weapons)

Sticking with my existing 2h sword though. I already took the time to scroll/enhance it, so it's got more attack than these do clean.

Will try to hook up the Polearm, and maybe the 1h mace.

5. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

This may sound like a stupid question but.... how do we get these new weapons?

6. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

I think people said it was from marvel, no one is really sure

@Stereo Raises hand i have several high level chars :s and it keeps growing q.q ATM i have about 12 165+ chars. I plan on adding TB/DW/ARAN/DRK to my list of high level chars soon. Potentially adding BW/and Zero once they actually come out as well. So many characters. I usually rotate them around per week.

DW/ARAN Are alredy level 120, while my tb is level 1(cause i want to fully experience the character from the very beggining) and my drk to be is level 60 atm

7. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

at least it is seperated from the Xenon hat.
    i was afraid i will be needed to pineapple my xenon and not get it its hat for my phantom to get the beryl.
    also,for real all those new equips and weapon,is there any reasonable way to get them? if not i suspect a new area with a new boss soon

8. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

We know that there are no new high lvl areas coming from KMS with these weapons at the moment, and we also know that the 160 weps aint from the upcoming gash box event, nor from normal gash. That pretty much leaves Marvel, which has been announced to be reopened with the Tinkerer stuff.

Elementary, my dear Watson.

9. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

With Extreme Green Potions from MPE every class can bypass the speed cap anyway so slower weapons are still a disadvantage. They look so cool though...

10. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

That is if you harvested them before nexon removed MPE q.q

11. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Not necessarily. It could also come from the new Magic Harps since that's where the Sovereign gear comes from. Perhaps when you hit "Fever", the rewards change to Sengoku gear and the new Terminus weapons.

12. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

They list the rewards from those though. I suppose the "And more." could be those, but it seemes retarded to not list the main attraction.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Considering that they have already given us a rough list of what equip sets are available from it, I seriously doubt that Terminus weapons would be ninja'd in there. If they were in there, they would say. They would obviously get more sales if they were.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

14. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Thoose itens lv160 are pretty good, a full set of fafnir can be better than this weapon but the price is really bigger. And that itens may be a test like they did in CMS, the root abyss itself come first there because it's much easyer to test with real players and a real server(more ppl?)and the server got the goodies too, so problably it can be a test but since the speed isn't good at all plus it doesn't have a set so problably a future idea of nexon, at least it's better for us the more variability of weapons the less they may cost so better for players :D

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

make that four then, counting the guy who posted above you.
    i'd count myself in, but all my warriors are in the 120-160 range (bar my DK)

16. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

... @ Fafnir vs the new weapon for Xenon.

128atk vs 169atk
    Whut.

17. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

did twisted aqua road come from kms? did alien PQ (sucks as it is) come from kms? so you can't really know

18. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Elidibs
    Server: Windia
    Job: HS Master
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Brave
    Farm: Zodiac

So I just finished the intro cutscene, and is it just me, or does Roo-D sound kinda like Mieu from Tales of the Abyss?

19. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

No amount of fruity sandwich spread can express my jealousy right now.

20. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Not sure if it's just me, but my Paladin when using skills occasionally uses final attack animations, which makes me unable to attack until the animation finishes.