1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

guess we'll have to see on their price, if people start selling them at fafnir prices then i'll agree it's not really worth it unless you main several/simply prefer tradeable gear.

and i know two people with several 160+ warriors.

2. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

well, i train mutliple chars too :s But idk about that weapon attack speed, i might opt for the Knuckle/Pole arm cause, i plan on training my bucc/tb moar, as well as an Aran/Drk for red revamp!. Hopefully the prices arent too steep cause of the whole Marvel stoof

and i have, about, 3 170+ warriors,2 200's, and soon to be DW for the 6th @ShinkuDragon

3. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Am I one of those two people? :>

4. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

info/tuc doesn't exist
    0 slots means info/tuc has a value of 0.

I think neither of them can have potential despite that being the purpose of being differentiated.

5. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

@iAmFear; Wait, does the heart only work for the Beryl Android? It'd be useless for me if I can't use the heart on a future character that won't have the Android.

6. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Wait a sec...

What?

7. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

The day when Archers and Theives walk around with a Polearm will be a glorious day indeed.

8. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

I'm like 99% sure you can equip it on all androids that are Deluxe or better (Princess, Fantastic, Summer, etc). From what I theorize, and from what I'm seeing on some Korean forums, as long as the Android's grade is higher than the Heart's grade, you'll be able to equip the heart in conjunction with the android. The Beryl Heart is grade 5, and Deluxe Androids are grade 8.

9. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Its like nexon letting bowman and thiefs go all warrior on monsters asses, well considering my mm has 18.1k hp without links, id say he is an honorary warrior

10. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Only 18.1k? Naw, not an honorary warrior, you get to be an honorary Bucc.

11. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

hmm, no im not okay with this, MUST GET MOAR HP, tbh, i dont know how much hp he has with link skills, and atm im working at getting the alien set, so far 2/3 items i need x0x. So how much hp would i get with +35% hp and 1000 hp/mp moar. I will find out one of these days soon enough

12. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

the surfboards were all class polearms =P

13. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

You win so hard right now. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

As for the terminus weapons, I REALLY hope there's a future GMS exclusive nlc content that not necessarily gives these but maybe goes in league with them? Idk maybe giving them would be better. These weapons just look so freaking amazing to not have some sorta story behind em. Idc if the cannon is slower, that just means it will be dirt cheap for me. THE CANNON LOOKS SO DAMN GLAM I SWEAR. I can't wait to see the desperado.

14. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Bah! A surfboard is not an actual polearm! I mean like a stick with a massive blade on the end polearm!

15. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

That decrease in WA on all Xenon weapons... whether it was intentional or to realign numbers to KMS, it's telling me that I need to get the DRPQ weapon and Tablet it. The power of maxed crit damage and +WA/ALL scrolls.

Oh, it's free... well... nearly. I can go to Evolving World and get the relevant cores, and they'll drop like no tomorrow, with mods.

Hadriel

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

Well, I suppose it's good to have the option. Different strokes for different folks and all that.
    Still would be nicer if these weapons just had the usual speeds of their types.

17. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

You know what... I'm gonna call it right now.

inb4 terminus item can be crafted/upgraded into their true form.

These things look WAY too good to be this bad (for the most part).

18. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

erm platinum cubes = enlighten?

19. Default Re: GMS v138 - Xenon

No.