1. Default How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

I have a few questions about the "Miracle Circulator" (NX circulator). The description reads...
    Double-click on the Miracle Circulator to reset your character's Inner Potentials, and possibly raise them a rank! Only works on Epic rank Potentials or higher, and cannot reduce the rank of any Potentials.

Has anyone verified that it really "cannot reduce the rank of any Potentials?" i.e. does the circulator really not lower the level of any individual line? Or do the circulators work similar to cubes (first line cannot be lowered, 2nd & 3rd line can be either equal level or 1 level down). I'd prefer an answer by someone who has actually tried them out in GMS, but information from KMS (or other versions) would be interesting as well.

In addition, I heard that the possible potential lines you can receive have changed as well. For example, someone informed me that you cannot get more than 25% buff duration on a single line, even if your lines are legendary. Is "attack speed + 1" still a possible line? If so, is it still legendary-only?

And lastly, does anyone have a rough estimate on what % chance the circulator has to raise rank?

Thanks for any help! :)

2. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

I had 32% buff duratiion on a single line on Unique on 2 different chars

idk anything about the NX circulator since I haven't used it

3. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

I'd like to mention that I've used over 100 non-NX circs(from medals of honor), and never have I ranked down. They seem to do what cubes do, as you said, 1st line = that tier, ones below are lesser ones with a chance of being that tier.

4. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

I thought the same since I used about 50+ circulators and I stayed at epic, never being bumped down to rare. However, yesterday I used one and was upgraded to unique (lines not relevant to me though) but bumped back to epic from the circulator right after. Could it be that you'd never be bumped down from the level that you were before the revamp?

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

kinda makes me sad i didn't go for SSS rank before the patch ._.

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

When Unleashed came out, my IA was Unique and I've bumped all the way down to Rare and back.

Just a matter of chance.

7. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

I have used about...400 of the new circulators? And I have not hit unique even once so far. I've gone from rare -> Epic about 3 times now, however. it seems like the moment you hit unique, you may as well just sit your ass right there and wait to use the NX circulators for legendary lines.

8. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

You got 32% buff duration from using the new (pink) circulators?

PS: When the Unleashed update came around I had 32% buff duration (unique) that I got from special circulators. I had about 200 special circulators left that I didn't use (oops), so I traded them in for the new pink ones. They brought me all the way down to rare, and I hardly got anything useful. Luckily the server rolled back because of the storage issue, and I promptly threw away all my pink circulators without using them.

In other words, you can very easily go down in rank :/ If you haven't gone down, then you're lucky.

9. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

Yeah it went to 32% buff duration. Started 28% before patch, went to 32%, then 350 later I'm stuck at rare.

10. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

I got to Unique IA after maybe 70 circs? Could easily be less than 70. It didn't drop at all either, guess I'm lucky.

11. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

It's possible that rates changed after honor medals started dropping.

I never went below epic before the honor medals.

12. Default Re: How do NX circulators work post-unleashed?

I don't think this is the case (see my story in another post). I got to rare quite easily right after the patch.

Does anyone have an approximation on how many nx circulators it would take to go from unique to legendary? There was a thread about this topic on Basil, but the answers ranged from "it took me 1" to "pretty much impossible to get to legendary"