1. Default change my current inner ability?

I currently have a unique inner ability of critical rate chance 18% on my demon slayer. Should I risk changing it and maybe lowering it to epic? Idk, I'm usually bad at descision making.

2. Default Re: change my current inner ability?

Don't do it. I've used 300-400 Circulators and I've only stayed on Unique for like 20 Circulators. I always rank down to Epic.

3. Default Re: change my current inner ability?

Simple question: What are you going after?

Hadriel

4. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: change my current inner ability?

if you have the time, change it. DI(which is the skill your spamming most of the time anyways) has 100% crit chance. the extra crit chance really would only be helping Cerberus chomp

5. Default Re: change my current inner ability?

It seems like it's difficult to get a worthwhile set of unique potentials in a reasonable number of circulators. Reasonable being less than 500.

So unless you have a full inventory of circulators you'll probably end up at rare with junk +stat lines.

6. Default Re: change my current inner ability?

If you have a ridiculous number of coins like me (in the order of >2K of each type of coins) then maybe you can buy the cheapest circulators then exchange them. The best IAs are generally Legendary tier (+1IAS, +1passiveskills for some jobs, +1mobcount is a big deal at Dimensional Invasion), but if you don't need those, it's pretty hard to get Unique, much less unique x 3 or useful x 3.

Hadriel

7. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

I think you're better off aiming for buff duration though, considering it increases the duration of you being able to ignore reflect.

Though, rare gives you 7% buff duration, epic gives you 19% and 7% buff duration, unique gives you 32%, 19% and 7% buff duration. 32% is terribly hard to get if you're not using NX circulators. 19% buff duration is some-what easy to get at epic though

edit : In like ~100 normal circulators, based on my own experiences

8. Default Re: change my current inner ability?

Been meaning to ask this [sorry for hijacking this thread, but I'm a DS too so maybe it will be helpful]

Does Buff duration increase Blue Blood's duration [original lengeth 60 secs]. I've tried to test it out in alien pq with 19% buff duration, and for god knows reason I keep getting different numbers. I've gotten an increase in duration of 0 secs, 4 secs, 5 secs and even 10 secs. For reference, my infernal concussion always at 72 secs [12 sec extra due to 19% buff duration on 60 sec buff]

And are you sure that buff duration increases dark meta's time of being able to attack during damage reflect / physical def up? Was under the impression that it always stuck at the first 18 seconds of the skill activating the skill and cannot be modified by anything.

9. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

I'm not sure about blue blood, haven't tested it. I'm pretty sure it increases the duration of us being able to attack during reflect / cancel weapon attack though

10. Default Re: change my current inner ability?

Starting to wish I didnt circ off my 19t% buff duration QQ

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

dark meta works on the first 10% of the buff duration, so if your overall dark meta is longer, the DR avoid time is increased by 10% of the increment

as for blue blood, i think i read somewhere that buff duration has no effect on hyper skills.

12. Default Re: change my current inner ability?

Some of these I might have problems with since I almost never azwaned on my DS before (when I got the chance it was dc city and I gave up after a while). Right now it's still critical rate and those crappy lines you get from just unlocking the extra lines. also I only have about 20 circs atm because my inner ability is like 8 (lol).