1. Cash7 Normal Mode Von Bon Von Bon's ghost?

when you go into the dimensional portal and you have to attack him skills miss and we had to hit him with normal attacks, only problem is that sometimes that doesn't work either. We have had to hop back and forth to actually hit him like this. Is there a trick to this or am I missing something?

2. Default Re: Normal Mode Von Bon Von Bon's ghost?

Does this still happen if only 1 person goes in?

3. Default Re: Normal Mode Von Bon Von Bon's ghost?

Don't get to close, he's invincible when swinging his staff. Melee players are highly not recommended to go into his other dimension. Well melee players can still hit him, you just need someone with a rapid fire skill to keep him on KB (knock back just in case you didn't know :D )

4. Default Re: Normal Mode Von Bon Von Bon's ghost?

Okay. I had trouble hitting him w/ PB after the first time so i couldn't figure it out. And To lag, it seems harder to hit when I'm in there alone.

5. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Re: Normal Mode Von Bon Von Bon's ghost?

I kill Dimensional vb in normal mode in 4 bstep ~.~

I just keep some distance seems to skip the invincibility frames.

6. Default Re: Normal Mode Von Bon Von Bon's ghost?

From experience, and both chaos and normal seems the same to me, if you do not kill the ghost in one shot it will develop invincibility frames. My first attack never misses and I usually do kill him in one skill. The invincibility frames is almost like vulcan bird's iframes in lhc but lasts so much longer. Even a kaiser I know with long range misses him, but he's between one and two hits for kills, which screws everyone over, we had to send someone else to kill the ghost or myself.

7. Default Re: Normal Mode Von Bon Von Bon's ghost?

Ahh, okay. I was able to one shot, I usually went in second. Maybe its just that if multiple ppl go in the same person ca.t hit 2 times in a row,