1. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: SheLikesIt
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Fatal <3
    Alliance: A bunch of homos

Default Is there a better way to level?

I've got a lvl 87 kaiser I'm trying to get to 120 for lvl 2 link skill, and leveling is like........ pulling teeth? It's probably that Big Bang spoiled me, but I spent over 3 hours today trying to find a place to grind that didn't make me wanna gouge my own eyes out, didn't find it. I did Romeo and Juliet PQ twice for 133%, but couldn't find anymore parties after that. I guess my question is, what is there to level at besides PQing because thats so sporadic?

2. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Is there a better way to level?

DGP, suck it up.

Kaisers suck at training if that makes you feel better.

3. Default Re: Is there a better way to level?

i just leveled a kaiser and kanna for link skills, i did roids>herb town pirates>evo world.

4. Default Re: Is there a better way to level?

the nerfed aliens are better exp than that, and you need to keep in mind that EXP reduction is not only past level 150, its also counting if you are more than 20 below the mobs level. This means he need level 94 for no reduction and at level 87 its about 40% reduction. Aliens were knocked up to 105 afaik so that would be the same exp as DGP & no reduction included. However yes, once you reach level 94 its probably better at DGP to level 100 for evo world.

5. Neutron Straight Male

any other suggestions? I still feel like this is pulling teeth, but it could be because i hate kaisers lol

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I recommend this as well. That and having bishop and kanna mules to speed things up...

7. Default Re: Is there a better way to level?

Roids -> Captains/Krus -> Evo World is probably your best bet.

8. Default Re: Is there a better way to level?

Practically what the other three people have said (too lazy to qoute or mention). Roids>Kru's>Evo World. You've been spoiled by post BB, I'm not going to go "before BB" because it's annoying and you don't really get a point across further than post BB sucks.

9. Default Re: Is there a better way to level?

Players were spoiled in Tempest not after big bang. I don't know if you played when big bang happened but leveling was a lot slower until LHC and party play areas were introduced. People could now actually hit 200 in a reasonable amount of time. Now with unleashed players NEED to re-discover the training grounds that have since been forgotten, they'll actually have to use content like PQ's they've neglected and other areas.

As for the OP, maybe try out Dreamy Ghosts/Himes in Mushroom Shrine, I feel they haven't been nerfed or touched since bigbang so they should be decent enough to level on. If not that I think grinding on Roids till 94-95 like mentioned before isn't a bad choice.

10. Default Re: Is there a better way to level?

Zakum leech might work if you have EoFs and someone that kills Zakum in seconds. I've never tried it though so idk how fast that is.

11. Neutron Straight Male

As much as people may frown upon something like this, i'm thinking I might give it a shot. My main complaint is that I don't wanna spend more than 5-6 hours leveling my link skill MULES to 120 when I would rather spend as much time as possible on my main you know? Also, I played well before big bang, and had 3 chars over lvl 150 in 2008 so I know how it used to be, I just thought Nexon had evolved past the point of grinding ass all day