1. Default Additional Dungeon Entry Tickets

How exactly do these work for things like Pink Bean, Von Leon, and Empress where you need an Etc. item in order to enter the map?
    The tickets allow you to "enter the dungeon up to 5 additional times each day", but there's no way you can get that many Etc. items in one day in the first place.

Does it provide you with a new Etc. item?
    Does it reset the quest allowing you to obtain another Etc. item?
    Does it even do anything... (aside from increasing the entry limit, of course)?

2. Default Re: Additional Dungeon Entry Tickets

the only one i've used is the horntail one, and it provides you a warp to the cave entrance. because of that you don't even need a BADGE.

it provides nothing else, no etcs or anything (and apparently does not decrease in number when clicking the ticket)

3. Default Re: Additional Dungeon Entry Tickets

Seems like the HT one is the only one that both increases the limit and provides you a way to warp into the cave. The rest are pretty much useless, since they're all limited by the ETC items.

4. Default Re: Additional Dungeon Entry Tickets

Oh, it actually sends you into the Cave? I haven't used any yet so I was just going off what I've heard/read, which isn't much.
    So would it be safe to assume the others do that as well? I could see people abusing this...

5. Default Re: Additional Dungeon Entry Tickets

Zakum and HT both give tickets that warp you straight to the room with the NPC that gets you in. PB doesn't work and I haven't tried the others.

6. Default Re: Additional Dungeon Entry Tickets

Ah, boo. Well that answers my question, thanks.

7. Default Re: Additional Dungeon Entry Tickets

They are all glitched in some form at the moment.

Pink bean gives you the additional entrance, but not the teleportation ticket. The ticket isn't consumed on use, either.
    Horn tail gives you the warp ticket and the additional entrance, but the ticket isn't consumed on use.
    Zak I haven't tested, and cygnus I have not tested either. But I don't think ANY of them are consumed on use.

8. Default Re: Additional Dungeon Entry Tickets

My Zakum one was consumed on use iirc.

If Adobis wasn't glitched then it would work perfectly fine.