1. Default Yet another new NIS game announced, Battle Princess of Arcadias

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/19...l-of-monsters/

I know I've seen this artstyle somewhere, I just can't figure out where; anyway, here's another NIS game that looks really good coming out. Based on screenshots of the battle system, it seems to be an NIS version of Odin Sphere, except you fight with a companion as well. I loved Odin Sphere, so I'm pretty hype.

2. Default Re: Yet another new NIS game announced, Battle Princess of Arcadias

Sometimes I 'regret' staying away from consoles.
    Love the way it looks and would love to play it, sadly I don't think it'll happen :(

3. Default Re: Yet another new NIS game announced, Battle Princess of Arcadias

I usually wait at least a year before buying the newest gen, sometimes 2-3, so it's not like I don't understand where you are coming from. I'll probably wait til PS4 drops at least a hundred before I think about buying.

4. Default Re: Yet another new NIS game announced, Battle Princess of Arcadias

The screenshots look a lot like Muramasa.

5. Default Re: Yet another new NIS game announced, Battle Princess of Arcadias

It's relatively close but the eyes are off and it doesn't look as...blotchy. Not sure, the style in this seems almost smudged, but it looks nice, I like it.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Yet another new NIS game announced, Battle Princess of Arcadias

Art looks like "Dust: An Elysian Tail" in a way.

7. Default Re: Yet another new NIS game announced, Battle Princess of Arcadias

Looks right up my alley.

8. Default Re: Yet another new NIS game announced, Battle Princess of Arcadias

this interests me.

Also the pictures of her in game model remind me of nepgear in cpu form :o