1. Default Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Good evening, I could log into MS before the server check was conducted, and everything was fine. I tried logging into MS after the SC and failed ( tried non-stop during the day). When I hit the play button on the site it just sends me the error message: MapleStory has stopped working> Check online for a solution and close the program or Close the program. I will be very thankful if anybody helps me. Thanks, Greg.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Did you try rebooting your computer?
    Did you try running Maple using GameLauncher.exe?

3. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Yup, I tried downloading the game with the downloader I had n my computer before, now I'm trying to re-download the game entirely from the website, namely: downloading the downloader again from the website.
    Hope it works, even though I think it's not the problem. Seems like something on my comp keeps blocking the game.

4. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Renew all firewall and anitivirus exceptions you gave maple (and if you haven't done that, add maple to the list of allowed programs in your firewall).
    I've had this problem multiple times right after an update and that usually fixed it.

5. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

I'll try that, thanks.

6. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Well,guys, nothing works. I tried everything you said and more... I don't know what to do, feels frustrating. Any other help would be appreciated, and thanks for the people who already tried to help.

7. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Have you tried using Steam to launch Maple?

8. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Could you please give me more details, and explain how to do that?

9. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Simple. Playing MapleStory from Steam is the same thing as clicking the launch button from the website. Though, this has its perks.

Step 1: Go to http://store.steampowered.com/
    Step 2: Create an account with Steam and download it
    Step 3: Search MapleStory (Here's the link in case you need it: http://store.steampowered.com/app/216150/)
    Step 4: Press PLAY GAME to download the game onto your Steam account (Note: you will be redownloading Maple essentially)
    Step 5: Launch MapleStory from your Steam account. It will be located in your LIBRARY Tab at the top.

I didn't run into any issues when I first played from it, and Nexon just recently fixed the Steam Launcher. Been playing just fine with it again.

10. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Downloaded Steam, but it won't let me download MS, says can't get it from my location and region. What should I do?

11. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Well that's just great.....
    I wonder what's stopping you from playing Maple now.

I honestly don't know what to do since it won't let you download it.

12. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

I'm so desperate, I tried EVERYTHING frankly... Don't know why it won't let me log in, as I said before never had this. Thanks for helping though...

13. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

The game downloader is broken atm, so if you're trying to redownload the game there's a workaround here.

Definitely try logging in through Game Launcher though. The website's "Play" button start is notorious for breaking. If you're insistent on using it, try clearing your cookies and/or using a different browser.

14. Default Re: Need your help urgently, can't log into MS ( Never had this issue).

Tried starting it through Gamelauncher.exe many times, tried absolutely everything. The second I hit the play button and try to start the game an error message appears ( Maybe if you guys have Win7 you'll understand me) "Maple story has stopped working" and you can choose: "Search for a solution online" or "Close the program" and even when I try searching for a solution online, nothing comes up...