Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.481 - Skill tweaks, UI update, and more.

If it was a changed item and not a new one with the same name, existing rings become third tier. Which is hilariously abusable.

2. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: KMST 1.2.481 - Skill tweaks, UI update, and more.

Well I only have GMS as an example when they added 4th tier the VIP weapons all changed. That is why i was hoping someone who plays KMST could tell me what happened ingame to their rings.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.481 - Skill tweaks, UI update, and more.

Lol there's NO WAY any of those rings would exist in the test server before this patch to know.

I'm telling you for a fact they become third tier a la VIP nerf if they are not new items.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.481 - Skill tweaks, UI update, and more.

They are new items, they're under Character instead of Character (Changed), and they're called [Whatever]'s Meister Eternal Rings instead of just [Whatever]'s Eternal Ring. (It's the same for the Almighty Ring as well, just in case that wasn't clear)

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.481 - Skill tweaks, UI update, and more.

I didn't think it was possible, but damn it they have made QT look worse. More delay and it auto-jumps... Great. >.>

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.481 - Skill tweaks, UI update, and more.

From the looks of it, after turning Tri Throw's animation back to normal, it's like they want NLs to go back to Tri Throw.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.481 - Skill tweaks, UI update, and more.

Are Dual Blade and Cannoneer still separate creation? Because if not, then you would have to re-advance at first job.

8. Electron Female
    IGN: Hayanaga
    Server: Broa
    Level: 202
    Job: Nightmistress
    Guild: AliceInWonderland
    Farm: Akebono
    japan

Default Re: KMST 1.2.481 - Skill tweaks, UI update, and more.

QT Changes really depress me I don't care about the other buffs right now as QT is my main skill when it comes to bossing, more delay and ugly auto jump? I don't like feeling I'm playing a snail... If they don't fix it by the official release I may just take a long break from my NL until they release V Job just to see if we get something better, and if we yet again get the last end of the stick then I will have to kill my loyalty to my class and consider using their job change function and become either a Shad or DB depending on which one suits me better then... I would feel like a bandwagoner but In my personal opinion I just cant stand what they did to QT. And there I was expecting to get something nice from RED.