1. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Default Atlus Games' Index Corporation Files for Civil Rehabilitation Bankruptcy

Summary: Atlus is DEAD!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ion-bankruptcy

Goodbye Persona, Radiant Historia, and all those good Atlus games.. QQ.

2. Default Re: Atlus Games' Index Corporation Files for Civil Rehabilitation Bankruptcy

NO WHY

NONONONO

I love Atlus. I want more Ogrebattle and Etrian Odyssey games :(

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Atlus Games' Index Corporation Files for Civil Rehabilitation Bankruptcy

What the blazes, man? I thought Atlus was in great shape due to their Persona/SMT series. Oh dear, a friend of mine is going to be so sad about this. Bah, I'm going to miss the Trauma Center/Ogre Battle/Lufia series.

4. Default Re: Atlus Games' Index Corporation Files for Civil Rehabilitation Bankruptcy

Massive early overreaction up in this thread.

They specifically made a point of wanting to save the videogame division as a high priority because it's the most profitable (or at least one of the) part of the company. It's not necessarily dead yet.

edit:Then again, what do you expect to get from that anime website who are reporting based on a third? hand source. Just join neogaf and get all the gaming news 2-6 hours earlier, because that's where most every gaming news site gets almost everything from.
    Last edited by Lozmaster; 2013-06-27 at 05:25 PM.