Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

1. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

Did I just read that google sludge correctly? Advanced charge +2 hits applies to blast?
    10 hits with blast? 10 HITS WITH BLAST!?

PALADIN POWER!

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

Improved AI? I'll believe it when i see it. Though the summons are so bad anything would be an improvement i guess.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

Corsair video:
    http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=ucc&no=44444

Crewmembers follow you around. Huge improvement.

Battleship Bomber was changed to 325% x 3. 800% x 4 occurs every 5 bombs. Huge improvement but there's too much overlap between Corsair skills, especially with the new Brainscrambler hyper skills.

Imo they should make either Brainscrambler or Battleship Bomber ignore a portion of physical resistance instead of defense. That way they have niche uses instead of overlapping each other. Eight-Legs looks completely useless now except for its range. It's pretty clear they have no idea what to do with Corsairs. =/

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

Dual Bladers don't really need anymore improvements, they're already pretty damn good of a class. Cannoneers should get some tweaks though. Pirates/Thieves should also get their promised overhauls.

The AI seems pretty bad still. They don't exactly follow you either, they lag behind really bad. And that battleship.... It seems even more awkward than before.

I can't believe they gave Headshot hyper CD removal... They should have just turned it into a single-hit debuff skill..

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

All these revamps for NL's still look half-assed, in my opinion, and never look complete at all.

We're currently lacking in some form of vertical mobility, but the biggest concern right now is two things: useless skills, and survivability. None have really been completely addressed, besides making Taunt a viable 4th job mobber, and ETSH giving off 25% Total Damage. We still have zero Evasion Rate, no damage reduction, and no defensive multiplying skills compared to the rest of the Thieves.

Some of the useless skills I think that should be removed, or manipulated in some way:
    -Nimble Body (could add Evasion Rate to it like Sidestep)
    -Wind Talisman (lower the delay, increase the range of knockback, make it affect 8+ mobs)
    -Dark Flare (reflection damage needs to work when you actually evade, and more effects should be added like damage reduction, Stance or Evasion Rate because we're Thieves after all)
    -Shadow Web (the binding effect should work on bosses, but it doesn't, and only the DoT is somewhat effective when a boss is using Cancel W.Attack similar to Ninja Ambush)
    -TT (it's not really needed in 3rd job because you don't regularly boss, and we easily breeze through the 40 levels with our mobbing skills)
    -Sudden Raid (an Ultimate that doesn't fit the play style of NL's, most high levels would only use it for aggro purposes, waste of 30 SP, the damage and DoT isn't great when you factor in the slow delay, and it only really beats out the new Taunt on 8+ mobs if you're willing to use it every 30 seconds)
    -Purge Area (needs a bigger hit-box range, effects on bosses should be almost instantaneous)

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

Oh, so the beginner overall isn't a cash overall anymore, darn.

The suit you switch into afterwards looks really cool for a beginner's suit lol

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

Hello.

I just started on this!

Sorry for taking long.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

I wish they just copy and pasted Phoenix/Frostprey or something, it's better that they follow you but they still lag a bit behind.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

who needs a job with all the pineapples you get here for free?

10. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

So. Flames(Accesory), cubes (Blacksmithing) and bags (Alchemy) are now part of the professions. I think this will not come to GMS and if it comes, It'll not be as good as it'll be in KMS because we lack Strange cubes from bosses. Since it looks like the fastest way to get fragments will be to destroy strange cubes and we don't have them in GMS...

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

They're called 'Occult Cubes' in GMS.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I actually prefer this. I love the look of the beginner equips, and the green overall and shoes look really cool too. Them both being normal equips now means they can be anvilled and used on other characters, which you wouldn't have been able to do if they were NX equips.

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

I know, I just don't like the GMS name.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

That wasn't my point, though. My point is that they exist and are obtainable.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

This; pretty sure they're even intended to drop from bosses for us (I mean they DID just add the ability for them to drop medals of honor for Azwan in the maintenance so it wouldn't be too far of a guess for them to add occult cubes as boss drops at some point)

Personally I feel that UNTIL RED, nexon korea was just as bad as nexon america money wise =P

16. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

From the current attedance event and RA boxes. Which is very rare compared to KMS drop from bosses (You get one from every boss). So considering that GMS rate of obtaining it is really low compared to KMS (1 each week from events and vs 20-25 from KMS) it's a big difference... Also I was refering to the fact of them being dropped by Bosses, and they aren't being dropped by bosses...

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.481

NA is too greedy for that T_T I do want to cube my stuffs to epic 3: I'm hopping 6%-12% str per item

18. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska