Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alchemy Recipes

1. Default

possible to get recipes for timeless equips/armour too ^^? i kno we cant forge them ne time soon =p... but never hurts to know what else we would need ^^ ~

2. Default

Timeless weapons aren't in the version I'm translating from yet, so someone else would have to provide those.

First round of weapons is up. Let the freakouts over 110 equipment costs begin!

3. Default

That's expected. It'd have to be at least as expensive as Mos' forging options, otherwise there really isn't much point in one or the other.

4. Default

gotta love how you can stuff 115000 jewels in a Evil Tale...

It's more jewel than wand! D:

5. Default

I think the Dark Pirate Blouse recipe is wrong, it's using higher grade crystals and more powders than all the other level 80 gear. (same info as the lv.90 stuff)

6. Default

Lol, what you're trying to say is that the cost and the number of jewel upgrades are switched.

7. Default

Exactly.

EDIT: And yea, it would be great if you don't mind posting what monsters drop what powders. :D

8. Default

All original classes are now as complete as I have.
    Thieves are missing prices, I have no idea why.

9. Default

ooo thanks ^^ then ~

10. Default

I think it would be alot more helpful if u including pictures , just suggesting , but that was hella lot of work u putted there . nice done =)

11. Default

Bah, we can only use two jewels on equips below 110? Ah well, I was just gonna use DEX and STR jewels and hope to get lucky with a Dark Crystal on level 80, but I guess that's not necessary. Thanks for posting up the recipes, this will help out a ton. I'd love to see which monsters drop which powders.

12. Default

Umm... for the weapons, there's no such thing as Steel powder or Adamantium powder. Just pointing out mistakes xD

Looks like there's going to be a huge price hike on mithril o.O

EDIT: It's in my blood to be nit-picky and be perfectionist and everything. Sorry if I seem to be picking on you o.O
    Last edited by KajitiSouls; 2008-12-16 at 12:21 AM.

13. Default

oh my god. the requirements for dark nisrocks are so insanely low it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

adamantium, currently worthless. black powder... might be the only expensive thing cause of dark equipment. mid monster crystal A, so shquids and vikings. those are gonna be so easy to make f2!!!

edit - just looked at the list of monsters that turn into mid crystal A. that list sucks, it literally is just squids, vikings and himes... i sense these are gonna be expensive.

2nd edit - sparta (1h) is missing the adamantium requirement. i think. all the other 100 weapons need the orange ores, so why not the sparta? and isn't there a lvl 100 2h sword, the berzerker or truefire or something like that?
    Last edited by Icedfire; 2008-12-16 at 12:39 AM.

14. Default

The powder column may contain powders or plates or both, depending on the type of item being created. Chromatic is a powder, metalic is a plate. Not that hard.

15. Default

hum... little mistake in one of names, knuckle pirate lvl 60 is psycho claw, and not fury claw...

and ty for that topic, if that realy come to gms i guess i will hunt some ores and powders +_+

16. Default

Note I've now included the drop list for powders as it is in JMS.

It's very repetitive with some mobs dropping up to three or four flavors of powder, making targeted farming really a nuisance unless you hunt each list's "unique" members.

I've probably butchered the names of some of the mobs too between the different versions, but am not overly concerned since as soon as we actually get the skill the drops will become public on all the other databases anyway and they can worry about names.

17. Default

Looks like phantom watches will be the best place for purple/dark lucida forging items. I hate having to rescroll my armor, but I guess I shouldn't be complaining. With 20 bonus stats to start off with on a top/bottom set, it shouldn't be too difficult to beat my current set. o.O

Anyone know if blue dragon armor is really limited to males only? Not that it matters too much anymore since a top/bottom set gives more stats overall, unless you count acc. I'm just wondering since that wouldn't be fair. o.o D:

18. Default

Click to view powder drop list (base on JMS)

Your first 3 lines were missing |s and it messed up the formatting

Level 110 warrior overall doesn't have a gender requirement, can be worn by anyone. I think same applies to all of them.

Looks like Skelesaurus are my choice for Blue >_< hardly any high level monsters dropping it.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-12-16 at 01:37 AM.

19. Default

How long will it take and how much the dragon scales and spirit will cost?
    Will there be a price hike in GMS?
    I want to save up BEFORE the skill comes out on the dragon scales and spirit. Unless, of course, timeless weapons dont require them.

20. Default

*Steps back and re-reads*

Hey wait a second... High C? Why would gear for 110 require drops from lvl 101-110 monsters and not 111-120? All those monster drops I saved up... will get me some useless High Bs...

Oh well, at least it seems that I can get everything I need by farming dark wyverns and buying some admantium when I get the chance. Kinda glad now since it seems that alchemy won't be coming in this patch after all.