Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alchemy Recipes

1. Default

For thieves it probably will help, the lukless weapons for Mages are just way too ridiculous (150 matk for 4 luk vs. 123 matk for 108 luk? lol.) And of course warriors going statless just depends on gear in the first place so it'll benefit both equally. Bowmen gear doesn't even require STR, so it'll just be down to the weapon they can get as before.

It might mean SCG/BWG no longer the best in high levels though. A 10 str 5 dex warrior glove makes up for 2-3 atk and it's probably cheaper than the 200mil pricetag on a SCG (won't know for sure until we have maker). That would be kinda nice. :p

2. Helium Atom
    IGN: Dystopia
    Server: Keyaki
    Level: 1xx
    Job: Master of Bows
    Guild: ErectionHeaven
    Alliance: Creampie

*goes to buy cheap scales and spirits in the FM*

;[ I want my pimp hat (110 Archer hat)

3. Default

one question o.o...

does timeless armour/equips have nethin to do with this skill?

4. Default

Considering an item called Time Ore exists in KMS, I'd say yes.

That's more like 1-2 watk at the higher levels. Forged gloves will still pale in comparison to scgs.
    Last edited by KajitiSouls; 2008-12-15 at 12:27 PM.

5. Default

Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to see the weapons and the Pirate items as well. I've been excited about this skill ever since Isaac's post and hopefully we get it at the same time as Magatia, unlike KMS that got it like 10 months later.

6. Default

Yeah, in KMS you can forge Timeless stuff with this skill, but they require items from Time Temple so we wouldn't be able to forge those even if we got the skill.

7. Default

Would Nexon America make timeless stuffs Gach only or allow it to be made (Assuming we get the skill at all)? The stone tooth is gach only, dragon weapons were gach only for a while, before leafre came out I think.

8. Default

Oh bloody 'ell.

I bought 5k+ Old Neckbones for the High C grade crystals and spent almost all my $ in order to have a stockpile of DEX and STR crystals. But none of that matters now since NOW I find out about the Dragon Spirit/Scale requirement for the 110 set I've been looking forward too for months. I honestly thought that would remain a requirement only for the weapons. 5 Mil won't get me too far in mass producing them, eh? T.T

*sigh* Oh well, thanks for posting the list though. Beats finding out right as I put up the items to make it.

EDIT: The real shame is that I let myself sell off some of my better stuff and take on temporary junk equips so that I could save up for this. I guess I could always back down my standards and make some lvl 100 stuff...
    Last edited by LongShotJohn; 2008-12-15 at 03:13 PM.

9. Default

Since my post wasn't responded to, I'll repost it in question form.

How low are the drop rates of dragon scales/spirits? As I said before, I trained at wyverns for a long time, and only found 1 scale. So will the drop rate of these items increase when maker comes out, or are people in GMS doomed to never having maker equips over 100?

10. Default

Isaac wrote (in his thread)
    Looking at the recipes, it seems the exact same combination of materials can yield several different equips. So using "mystery forging" to make equips of another class (if indeed that is what it does) will have a random element to it. Not quite as useful for merchants as they would wish.

Speaking of merchanting, what do you think this skill will do to scroll prices? Would people be more, or less, inclined to risk blowing up something they forged themselves?

11. Electron

IGN: CaptainPhen
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 46
    Job: Gunslinger
    Guild: -None-
    Alliance: -None-

Thanks alot! I needed this
    But a question, the Powders are found if you kill monsters. But which monsters drops each Powder? Is it by colors?
    (For example: Green Powder-Slime Blue Powder-Bubbing)?

12. Default

drop rate is almost null, believe me i never ever saw somoene forging a 110 weapon in leafre due that low drop rate, look at MTS they can be sold there you will be surprise how many have to sell counting all worlds, if you can try use owl in fm, you can find 1 ~2 or maybe 0. that is how hard is ^^

13. Default

Seriously considering this, as well.

Thank you for this fantastic thread! Very, very helpful!

14. Default

Nope. They drop at the same rate that ores do, and various monsters drop various powders. There's no way to know what monster drops what powder except to hunt them, or within a month or so, look at a database to see what drops what. :X

Oh man...I just realized that means something else for islanders to collect. *buys more ETC slots on NoJobNoRules *

15. Default

You can't get maker though

16. Default

Wow thanks for posting this, this is very useful information!

17. Default

Doesn't stop him from collecting though xD
    Last edited by KajitiSouls; 2008-12-15 at 04:57 PM. Reason: forgot the quote lmao

18. Default

Believe me, I know how low the drop rate is, as I said after 98-124 at red wyverns i got one scale >_>

But what I want to know is if the drop rate increased when the maker skill was released in KMS. Otherwise, then it'll be about $10 dollars in the MTS for every equip >_>

19. Default

I can actually post which mobs drop which powders as well.

20. Default

Oh wow, that would be so great :D thank you so much for this thread, its really helpful.