1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default My Friend is having tons of trouble trying to access Maple. Help needed badly.

I posted for him here because he does not have a sp account. But here's the issue:

My good friend has not been able to get on the game lately. He says he always gets "Cannot connect to the server due to a firewall or servercheck, would you like to check the website" after going through gamelauncher. Is this a glitch? Have other people had the same issue lately? What can be done to fix this? Thanks for the help

2. Default My Friend is having tons of trouble trying to access Maple. Help needed badly.

I'm having the same issue myself, sadly. It started off with getting the "You should log into the website" issue while logging in via steam yesterday. I was still able to get on thanks to the game launcher, but today I decided to try reinstalling the game to try and fix the problem, but now I'm stuck with the "firewall/check the site for maintenance" no matter how I try logging in (meaning even the site login won't work).

3. Default Re: My Friend is having tons of trouble trying to access Maple. Help needed badly.

This happened to me when I had the game installed via steam. I reinstalled without Steam and it worked fine.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: My Friend is having tons of trouble trying to access Maple. Help needed badly.

Friend tried with and without steam, doesn't work either way xP

5. Proton Straight Female
    IGN: WildSunshine
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 224
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: Phoenix
    Alliance: Republic
    Farm: Frecklebury
    usa

Default Re: My Friend is having tons of trouble trying to access Maple. Help needed badly.

check firewall and/or antivirus settings and set exceptions for the entire maple folder

6. Default Re: My Friend is having tons of trouble trying to access Maple. Help needed badly.

my friend told me that maple had broken off from steam o.o I'm not sure though it's more likely a rumor so don't take my word for it.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

He says it's working now after about 9 re-installs. . Thanks for the comments/help anyway xD