Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

1. Default Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00G9i/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Won't they ever give us a permanent Hyper Teleport Rock and Additional Pendant Slot instead?

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Edit: I am kidding myself. The instant i saw that im like yes theyre back!
    I knew those prices were too good to be true.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

OMG PERM HYPER T--- *90 days*

tableflip.gif

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

"The 90 Day Hyper Teleport Rock is made out of tough igneous rock so it wont wear down as quickly as the flimsy, sandstone-based 30 Day rock."

NO!

"Normal Safety Charms can only be used once, but these special ones can be used an unlimited amount of times within their duration!

Duration: 7 Days (unlimited use within that time)"

NOOOO!

"Buying this item allows your character to gain access to a second pendant slot for 90 days. You can also buy these pendants to increase the duration of your current additional pendant slot to a max of 365 days!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stop being such a cocktease Nexon and release perma hyper tele rocks, charms and secondary pendant slots again.

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Obligatory comment about the Hyper Teleport Rock and Safety Charm.

That Transparent package is a pretty good deal though. Too bad I already have them all in permanent versions.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Goddammit, Nexon! Stop teasing!

LF> PERMANENT Hyper Teleport Rock, PERMANENT Safety Charm, and PERMANENT Additional Pendant Slot.

Thank you for the perma transparent clothes. Now let us buy them separately?

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Well yeah, those hyper rocks and safety charms would entice the people that are trying to level over 200. I'd highly consider getting them myself if they were permanent, cause you know I'd like to try out the bosses and afford to be careless without the fear of losing exp and only being a temporary effect. But oh well, I'll just do my casual thing.

Think Nexon would wait until enough people will buy them, or if they're not selling enough, and then release the permanent versions in a week or two?

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Permanent Transparent Set

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

PERMANENT Safety Charm please

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

or let me transfer them to my STILL-NON-EXISTANT XENON, WHICH COMES ONE DAY AFTER THE GOD-DAMN EVENT ENDS.

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Who knew that Permanent Safety Charm from months back would come in handy now.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

funny anecdote, i bought one on my DrK for aswan back then because i thought i'd revive with MP and it proved to be utterly useless.
    now i'm like "BEST BUY EVER"

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

If they release the perma hyper rock and pendant slot in a week or two, the people who bought the 90-day versions will be very very angry. Basically, the release of the 90-day versions now guarantees we won't see the perma ones for at least two months. Probably more, because Nexon will want to see whether these 90-day things will get people addicted enough to buy the 30-day outrageously priced ones afterwards.

I wish I could say I hope Girasol can do here what she (and Waltzing) did for Gachapon with the removal of potions and other trash from it, but it's different. Everything that Gachapon spits out is game items, that cost Nexon absolutely nothing to "create". But if a character has a perma hyper rock, that character will never need a temp hyper rock bought for it again, which appears to be money Nexon is losing.

Personally I believe the permanent items can make a profit for Nexon, because people would buy them who wouldn't buy the temp ones (I myself bought perma rocks for 3 characters I never would have bought temp rocks for, and I know other people who did this). Plus, what with the continuous stream of new classes with separate cash shop inventories, people will always need to re-buy "permanent" stuff.

*envious*

15. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

If not selling individual Permanent Transparent Equips, at least let them be Free Market tradable (mesos) so I can get rid of the pieces I don't need.

16. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Well, there was that time where Nexon released those 90-day 5atk/matk pet equips, and then like a week later released the permanent ones, and the people who bought the 90-day versions were very angry. I don't exactly remember how they handled that, but I believe they refunded the value of the 90-day ones to people who bought both the 90-day and permanent versions. So that either shows Nexon is willing to do something like that, or that they learned from their previous mistake and will never do it again.

I have this friend who I used to train with, and whenever we did Stronghold, she would always die, sometimes many times in the span of a few minutes, in fact, when Permanent Safety Charms came out, I immediately thought of her, and when she did in fact buy one, I found it hilarious and I laughed and laughed. But now I'm not laughing anymore. =[

17. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Pretty much this. I wasn't around when we got the perma hyper rocks and charms and second pendant slots so I completely missed out on all that and refuse to even bother with 30/90 day versions of something that has been released as perma.

If Nexon came out with those three items in perma versions again I would be throwing money at them so fast it would leave a bruise.

18. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

At the expense of sounding like a paid advertiser, I'm gonna have to say that that permanent transparent package is one of the best buys ever. It's also one of the very few Cash Shop items I actually paid out of my own pocket for...

I got it last time they released this and I still love it. Yeah, it sucks it won't come separately but trust me when I say by the time they release this again, it will be quite a while so by then, I probably would have gone through the same cost to renew 90 day versions of multiples of them than as if I had bought the entire package.

TL;DR: Do not regret. Ever. It saves me the trouble of having to look for decent face/eye accessories.

19. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

Watch them release it, but it'll be the green one that gets used up when you die.

Don't get any funny ideas Nexon.

20. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 6/26 - 7/2

They thought I was crazy when I bought these...

-

Nexon better watch it. These sales are actually pissing off a lot of people lol.