IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Basic0 Mabinogi no longer has an IP ban for Europe and Latin America

I think a lot of people don't know this. The IP ban was lifted when Europe Mabinogi went down but no one talked about it.

I can finally play this game freely, now I'm playing a new character in the Mari server as a Fighter.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Mabinogi no longer has an IP ban for Europe and Latin America

I did not know this. Lets give this game a try.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Oh niicee...
    I will give it a try, downloading now.
    Now about Vindictus...

4. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

Try to do the beginners quest and that your first character should be a human. If you are a human, you can get a giant and elf card. If you choose an Elf or giant you can't have the the other too unless you pay. At the end of the beginners quest you'll get 2 mounts a Horse and an eagle. G1 or Goddess Chapter is hard to solo without friends and choose your talent wisely, I choosed Fighter and now I have problems in situations with a lot of mobs but godlike in 1v1...

5. Default Re: Mabinogi no longer has an IP ban for Europe and Latin America

You'd have worse problems as a beginner mage, they're incredibly rough to start out as, requiring a lot of strategy to solo and some significant build up time.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I might take a look at the game...there are scythes.

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

Yeah, I was going Fighter/mage Hybrid but nope. When a goblin catches me, I'm dead. I think I'll stick with Fighter/Combat with dual swords or lances. Right now I can take hordes of 5-6 enemies without problem but when I get 7+ I'm in an horrendous position. Other option is leveling up the mounts but I don't want to use them as help in dungeons, I think I'll end up buying a Borzoi like I did in my old account. that solved my problems as a beginner archer...

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Too bad i decided from this year forth to simply flat out refuse/avoid any kind of MMORPG, more specifically those of a grindy nature. Otherwise i would be all over this pomegranate since i liked mabinogi ever since the NA release (But playing was a drag, specially alone, and dear god the premium service requirement for doing story stuff)

9. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

Mabinogi looks a lot less NX dependant than Maple Story. You even have some inventory plus features for free. And now you can complete all story quests for free. But I must admit that pets help a lot.

10. Default Re: Mabinogi no longer has an IP ban for Europe and Latin America

One on one is fairly easy to survive, you just need to learn the mechanics of effective combat - Counter attack is your friend.
    Or if you go warrior, counter & windmill. Really even mages benefit from windmill's knockback/down, we just don't get the joy of actually doing effective damage with it, and can replace it with Shockwave when we're more powerful.

Mage 1v1 is fairly redundant at lower levels; firebolt, counterattack, firebolt, counterattack.
    Warrior and Archer are pretty similar; Smash, Counter, Smash Counter, or Magnum, Counter, Magnum, Counter. Actually with Magnum you can avoid the need for counter in many cases.

Crowds are trickier, you either have to learn how to separate from the herd, or how to use your Hide skill to pick off the ones least likely to aggro others while you're engaging.

They did away with that years ago. In fact they've steadily made more and more of the game free and moved NX more and more into convenience perks and crazy gambles.

11. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Yeah i know, thats why i came back for a few weeks some time ago, did some archeology stuff and shenanigans.