1. Default Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

What I've found says no, but has anyone failed one themselves or known someone who has failed one?

Is it one of those items where it just can't fail?
    Besides costing a ton more than any other crafted item, is there anything else that makes it special?

2. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

I know someone that has failed crafting 3. I'll find the screenshots in a sec, will edit this when I get them

Last edited by Mazz; 2013-06-25 at 06:38 PM. Reason: found it, poor guy

3. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

Well, our max level success rates are blanked out, and they don't really indicate that in the data, and there are some max level recipes that can fail, but hopefully, this out of context Korean screenshot will help to calm your fears (seriously, it's the best I can find right now).

Has 100% Success Rate, but it could be different for ours, for who knows why, but I doubt it would be different.

4. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

I wonder why I didn't fail the one I crafted then with my luck..

How long ago was this?

5. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

3 times, I dont know the combination of rage and sadness I would feel if that even happened to me

6. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

Before unleashed, but during the 8th anniversary, pls don't fail yours ok

7. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

Don't really know if that was a bug or that was intended. IMO a ticket should be sent to clarify the situation. Was one sent?

Hadriel

8. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

I always thought lvl 10 items/potions from professions had a 90% success rate.
    I remember failing several Rising sun pendants when PvP was around. But I don't think it's a bug. Some weeks ago I made 17 Flaming stars in which 2 failed and yesterday I made 1,000+ advanced giant pots and 78 of those failed.

9. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but based on the screenshot of the person that failed, it most likely happened as the crafter is only level 75. This question was asked before at the MSEA board and I'm pretty sure your crafting skill for such things must be level 10 and your level has to be 21 levels above the item too for level 10 items*. This is based on how my level 144 Bowmaster and level 200 Phantom have a success rate of 90% and 100% respectively on crafting Empress Capes, with both having maxed Smithing at that time.

*And yes, with level 10 potions and some ammo it is indeed 90% maxed. No idea why.

10. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

The last time I failed at crafting was when I tried to make a DaBr. I used a lvl 200 character, I believe I failed it twice. Crafting can suck sometimes, that's all I know.

11. Default Re: Can you fail crafting a Dominator Pendant?

Anything that requires purple stuff can fail even at level 10.