Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

And this is why I thought they were going to spread out the World Transfers over several maintenances...

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

They are dragging each individual userdata from one server to another by hand is what I'm assuming.

3. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

i just hope there won't be another extension for it, or else it will be almost like bigbang maintenance
    Estimated Time to end: 3PM PST
    6PM EST
    and in mine and sapta's clock, 1am
    though, im not suprised that there are so many extensions
    after almost 2 years? (i think) that this was unavailable, probably many people want to transfer
    and for 1 meso only? i guess a lot of people think it's worth it , even thought you can't transfer a lot of things

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

Theres no way they cut over 12 hours out of a day and don't give us attendance for it.
    I pretty much expected this because of 1 meso transfers, so no big deal to me.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

Nexon's slowly remembering why they took out World Transfers in the first place.

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

I'm not doing any world transferring myself, but I really hope Nexon double checks to make sure there are no bugs coming from it.
    I remembered reading about the last time they transferred people, and bugs came out of it such as upgrade slots/nebs/etc being deleted from items and a few other things. Guess we'll see if it goes well.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

Yeah.
    To be honest, I thought they'd developed a new procedure for World Transfers, and were going to sort of test it with this event. But it looks like it's the same old thing that used to bog down maintenances before. And making it free means there's a lot more transfers to do than there used to be.
    Not sure why they decided to do this, then. Just to make a little room in Scania?

8. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

Wunderbar, I'll be heading to the mountains when they get before they even get half way done with these. I really hope that they give us free attendance today. I'd be pretty ticked if they didn't. I NEED that character slot.

9. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

Maybe next time they should just do an event with those KMS name changes that would automatically change your name.

10. Default Re: [Update] Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

Oh what's that the free world transfers are slowing everything down? Yeah who didn't see that coming.

I'm not bothered about playing today as long as I get my stamp since I won't be able to play with that extension time.

I'll never understand why they have attendance events that start on the same day as a patch and when they plan stuff like this. It's just asking for trouble.

11. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

This is why the World Transfers should have had their own specified maintenance.

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

Because World Transfers are as easy as changing an IGN.

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

And how is this NOT their own specific maintenance? There's very little else going on here.

14. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

One long downtime is better than two seperate downtimes imo

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

Man.. I wanted to do the attendance not sure if I can do it later x_x

16. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

If the maintenance was going to take this long I wish they would've put more effort into fixing all the other bugs that are NEEDing to be fixed. The others can wait until July 3rd I guess...but alas the difficulties of depending on Mother Korea to fix things

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

I don't really care if they extend this maintenance by 10 or 20 more hours, as long as they give us attendance stamps I'll live.

18. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

I sure hope they will just give us all today for attendance.

Maintenance ends at 10 AM (in the best case). I need to go into uni sooner than that. This round ends at 7 PM. I won't be home before 7 PM.

Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh

19. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

The perks of working full time...I won't be home for another 3-4 hours so doesn't matter to me...maybe I'll be able to get a decent FM spot this time haha

20. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - June 26, 2013

"Back end modifications" and all the other minor bugs they're fixing would've taken them 4-6 hours easily.
    I just feel like the transfers weren't something that they needed to get done right away. They could have waited a week or two, plus it would've given people more time to figure out what they wanted to do with their transfer, assuming they had decided to extend the event along with it. When World Transfers were in the Cash Shop you'd sometimes have to wait more than a month before they'd transfer your character.

Spoiler