Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cube World!

1. Default Cube World!

Cube World is a Voxel based exploration RPG. If you wanna read more about it heres the overview: https://picroma.com/cubeworld/#overview.
    It will be coming out in a minecraft fashion, alpha to be released soon™ for a cheap cost, cost rises as it goes to beta and finally full game. Obviously getting the alpha is the best plan since you get free updates.
    Here's a video:

Ill be getting it the day of release and I wanna see if anyone else is gonna, a southperry group adventure sounds fun after all.

2. Default Re: Cube World!

I have been wanting this game for five of the evers.

3. Default Re: Cube World!

I'll try it out, I've been looking for something for my friends and I to play.

4. Default Re: Cube World!

I saw this project months ago and have been waiting for news on its release. Going to jump on it when it is.

5. Default Re: Cube World!

Yea, after watching his blog for so long im getting super excited and anxious after youtubers have gotten keys and posting videos

6. Default Re: Cube World!

Can I just say that after I read the overview, this is SO gonna be better than minecraft
    Can't wait!

7. Default Re: Cube World!

I've been waiting years for this game to come out. The creator has been so secretive and elusive with details for super long periods of time.

I'm willing to host a server for this, however I need a new server to host it on.... LF> $300-400 bux

8. Default Re: Cube World!

Im pretty sure anyone can just host a game iirc.

9. Default Re: Cube World!

Yeah I figured it would work like Minecraft. A downside I am seeing is that there is no Linux version planned or mentioned .__.

10. Default Re: Cube World!

Demo test before alpha coming some time this week it seems

11. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Cube World!

Oh wow this is really nice.
    Sinec it will be impossible to get into the Alpha I'll just wait for the Beta

12. Default Re: Cube World!

He is releasing the Alpha later for a price, right now its in closed alpha until the demo is done with.

13. Default Re: Cube World!

I wonder, could anyone answer me how mod-able this will be?
    To me that'll be the key factor of how replayable it becomes.

14. Default Re: Cube World!

Highly doubt you will get an answer from anyone other than wollay himself.

Update: Wollay working on the demo today

15. Default Re: Cube World!

I swear I thought this would be a screen shot of some rich player with thousands of cubes....

Graphics resemble Minecraft.

16. Default Re: Cube World!

Voxels will do that.

17. Default Re: Cube World!

This looks fun. I'm in but only once it becomes either mac compatible or can be played on the Wii U. glad he's mentioned it being OS X compatible in the future though.

18. Default Re: Cube World!

Wow now that I can watch the video, the music is just perfect, it's been on repeat lol

19. Default Re: Cube World!

He has the music on soundcloud I believe

20. Default Re: Cube World!

The alpha keys arent out yet right? I see a lot of people claiming they have them