1. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Cube World!

Wait so he's actually finally going to release it? @_@ Weird.

2. Default Re: Cube World!

I would imagine not much more than MC did, what was that, like 10 bucks?

3. Default Re: Cube World!

I'll be playing as soon as alpha is available. I hope its available..this week..next week.. today... I don't care, just soon!

4. Default Re: Cube World!

In game time moves at 10x normal time someone did the math so here you go sp:

5. Default Re: Cube World!

Just wish it was on Mac.

6. Default Re: Cube World!

Pet food chart (big image):
    Spoiler

He said it would in the future.

7. Default Re: Cube World!

Double posting because Cube World has been released!
    However the store got overloaded so it will be a bit before it comes back online. Get ready people!

8. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

How much is it? @RandomZodiac;

9. Default Re: Cube World!

Reddit people who were able to grab it in the 3 minute time frame say $20.10 or 15 euros

10. Default Re: Cube World!

Looks like Wollay moved their site to AWS so pomegranate is working again for the most part. Hes taking care of a few messed up purchases before reopening the store. $20.10 is a pretty deep hit to my wallet but I think it'll be worth it.

11. Default Re: Cube World!

BUMP GOOBY PLS EVERY1 BUY DIS GAEM

EDIT: By the way what are the odds of all of us SPers raiding a server and sticking to it? Would be great to have a lot of people to play with.

12. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

Why is it $20 ahhhhhhhhh

13. Default Re: Cube World!

I REALLY want to host a server for this game. I have a spare P4/2gb desktop in my living room so I might give it a go with that.

My thoughts exactly. Minecraft Alpha was like $12 or something when I purchased it. ;~;

14. Default Re: Cube World!

Didn't the guy who made Minecraft recruit the guy who is making Cube World? I feel like there's some price influencing going on here, honestly.

15. Default Re: Cube World!

Going from memory, Notch wanted to recruit Wollay for Mojang and "hook his brain up to a keyboard" and let him go wild with Minecraft. Wollay declined due to not wanting to move and thats that.

16. Default Re: Cube World!

Of course it comes out while im at f`ucking work. lol.

Also being willing to buy for up to 3 southperrians who can't actually afford it. Just shoot me a PM, I'll edit the post if I run out.

Ialsoexpectyoutoactuallyplayit.

17. Default Re: Cube World!

While Wollay fixes his server problems, r/CubeWorld has been interesting (and tantalizing) to read.

But, apparently we aren't limited to 4 people per server, since Cube World's server.exe can be modified to host up to 30 clients.

18. Default Re: Cube World!

Word to the wise: Shop's back up!

Buy it now before the shop implodes on itself again.

19. Default Re: Cube World!

It keeps going up and down, up and down. :(

And then there's some people saying that when they managed to pay and buy the game that it either: didn't work or, in some cases, didn't show up at all.

Now I'm a bit nervous about sitting here refreshing the buy page to try to pick up the game, cause I'm afraid I'll end up being one of those rare cases where I'll be 20 bucks poorer and have a broken version or no game at all to show for it...