1. Default Computer refuses to connect to maplestory servers

I usually play maple on steam. It started when I kept getting that "trouble logging in? Log in from the site!" message. After reinstalling, it progressed to getting the "we are unable to connect to the game due to firewall or a server check." Finally, I just gave up with steam and tried to install the classic client. I kept getting a message from the pando downloader that it could not connect to the maplestory servers.

I tried restarting earlier to no avail. Will try disabling stuff tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated. :(

2. Default Re: Computer refuses to connect to maplestory servers

If you have a dynamic IP you can reset your router to get a new IP and see if for some unbeknownst reason your IP is blocked.

3. Default Re: Computer refuses to connect to maplestory servers

How about your IE? For some pineapply reason, IE must not be set to "work offline", otherwise it won't load.

4. Default Re: Computer refuses to connect to maplestory servers

if you still want to try the classic one but keep getting Pando Downloader errors, here's your solution: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00FwK
    Good luck

5. Default Re: Computer refuses to connect to maplestory servers

I would like to say that I have had your problem a lot. I found that it was Pando itself causing the problem. Uninstall Pando Media Booster and use the direct download links instead. It seriously may help you. It helped me on 3 of my 7 machines.

6. Default Re: Computer refuses to connect to maplestory servers

Got it working. Had to reinstall and launch from the site. Pando worked just fine when I restarted my computer.