Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

This would regain some respect I lost for them. If NexonNA also implements the new system to make the game less cash oriented, then I will start them off on a new slate. The game already seems to be getting more playable for kMS with what all they are doing. (read as trying.)

2. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

so i am back, for now, still settling in the new house, just watched the trailers ,and went wow. So zero is a dual character, that starts at level 100, each character can be played separately(?) or you can use both characters at the same time to use combos and stuff. So pretty much ice climbers from brawl! What i was excited to hear was that each character has their own separate skill tree, which i find makes this so much better. Hopefully they don't make you share the skill points between them, or i would be vastly dissapointed if you wanted to get certain skills for one, you would have to sacrafice skills on the other character. I like that they get skill points(am i right on this?) via questing, sorta like evans, which i found to be very enjoyable. So now i have even more reason to play this class! overall excited :3

3. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

I'm getting rather sick of all these sword classes.
    Nontheless, still a nice idea and I wonder how it plays (As in how it feels, I saw the video).

4. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

ALL the db books are gone? omg making one ~
    also a bishop in kms yay!
    ihope they will be generous on slots this time.