Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

no they wouldn't
    there's a distinct ''no refunds ever no matter what'' right in the tos.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Zero looks very interesting! and if it is a one-time-only class, I'll DEFINITELY be making one.

But christ, as i've said many times. We have enough Sword wielding classes and enough warriors. Not only is this yet another Sword wielding Warrior class, but it's technically 2 of them! ridiculous.

3. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

How about a... weaponless-class? A Mage that spews lightning/fire/energy blah blah out from his hands?

Hadriel

4. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

I'd prefer a Kung-Fu class using the fist that Nexon applied to Battle Mage

5. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

coughbuccscough

Hadriel

6. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

oh really? so:
    "petition to nexon nerfing potential to the ground" in basil tommorow
    you can always open an adventurer mage class and buy transparent wand from the cash shop.buy NX today!

7. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Excuse me but you're saying that based on what?.

If IAmFear was complaining that this seemed bland, the current familiar system is not one bit better. you fight a monster until it dropps a card, then you summon it to attack alongside you, thats it. By his description, with this system you catch a monster, then you train it to become strong, then you use it to fight other people in a turn based strategic fight. This is like Pokemon (in scence) and Pokemon is hugely popular so why would this one be a "monstruosity"?. Heck what makes the current familiar system so "beautiful"?

8. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

What would happen if Nexon made that class deal this amount of damage per punch

What I want is a class that uses Capoeira as a base for his skills. That'll be awesome.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

At least we know the children of god is complete. We won't be expecting more classes from the same origin.

10. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

@Spadow, what ever happened to Ether?

11. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

So Zero class is in fact.... Castlevania Portrait of Ruin!!!!
    "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!" "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!" "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!" "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!"...

Sorry for that last part but that was my impression for Zero....

12. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Okay, reserve "Charthan" and "Jonalotte"...

13. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

He didn't call the GMS/JMS familiar system beautiful; he was referring to his own familiars that he obtained himself through hard work. They're beautiful because they're his familiars. They were the familiars that he brought to life, gave names to, and empowered with vitality. But of course, not before getting to know them and bond with them by collecting their monster cards. He doesn't value any familiar, any comrade, more than another. Not even after his collection grew bigger and bigger. He gave them all equal amounts of free-time (as in, freedom time) and valued all of their abilities just as much. He did not love them any less even when a certain familiar had more vitality than another. He simply blamed his own incompetence for being unable to raise the vitality of the less fortunate ones. They were his... friends.

Spoiler

14. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Shall he be known as Ash Ketchum throughout all of maple world then.

Sorry, I was gonna try and answer in a way as poetic as you did, but its just too much of a hassle.

The current familiar system is nothing special. You kill monsters until they drop the card and then you summon them to fight with you, (which for most mobs is not even helpfull as their damage is far lower and way to slow compared to any job's summon). In regards of the value you could hold for any of them, the familiar system suffers from the same issue the item system has and that is the Cash Shop. You can pour your blood and tears on creating an item and making it into an precious possesion, yet the next guy can throw 100$ into the game and make an item many times better than yours in 5 minutes. The same goes with Familiars, with the difference that contrary to items, it is far easier to get the best cards buying decks than it is through hunting them in game.

By IAmFear's description, not only they work the same way as current familiars do, but they get stronger as they fight by your side and then they can defend your pride by kicking other people champion monsters so you can actually create a true bond with your familiars this time. Now let's hope the fighting system is something fun and deep.

15. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

IT LOOKS SO NICE

Also I updated my post with some more information if you guys are interested.

16. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Pretty interesting that the mirror appears to be cracked/broken.

17. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

VERSAL VERSAL VERSAL VERSAL VERSAL

18. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

They can literally shove it up their asses if it turns out to be recolored versions of the current towns in MS (like Twisted Aqua road to Aqua Road)

19. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Updated WHAT post?

20. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

This one :P

I assume you didn't know HighonMushrooms (a.k.a, Max) runs the Orange Mushroom blog that we ALL use. I didn't realize for ages haha