Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Would've loved another non-warrior.

2. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

I felt kinda disappointed that Nexon still hasnt realized we have too many warriors

3. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

What, PvP?!?!?!? What's I miss?

4. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

So far, from what I seen, it seems pretty bland (because I don't really see all that much variety, yet).

From what I understand, you catch a monster using the Monster Trap skill, and then you can set it as your "Champion Monster", which will probably follow you around like a familiar. Then as you kill monsters, the Champion Monster gains some percentage of your EXP and levels. Leveling it increases its HP and base damage. You, I think you, the character, can rank up (advancing to higher brackets, I think?) and stuff as well, but every monster also has its own tier. You can equip your monster, but like with Mech and Dragon equips, they won't actually show up on your monster. There are quests for you to learn skills on your monster. Battling itself seems turn based, with attack and defense skills, but none of them are 100% success, but there are skills to boost success rate. It costs a certain amount of points to use skills, and they take a certain amount of turns to cool down. There's a bunch of event quests which award you prizes winning or losing a certain amount of times, like 'Win 1000', 'Lose 1200', 'Win Once a Day', 'Lose Once a Day'.

5. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

=3 I love me some turn-based stuff <3

6. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

It is past 5 AM and I am going to bed. Thanks to everyone who watched the stream. I had fun.
    Zero is a new warrior but I already knew that. Zero starts at level 100 and is a dual character which means the second character can assist/tag you. What is Nexon thinking about the Lv. 100 start...

7. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

I guess they've gotten tired of the "I was level 200! How did I go back to level 1?!" shtick they've been doing for characters like the heroes..

8. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

You can't be born out of a goddess and be as wak as a guy from maple island? lol

It should be lvl 200 thought. Not only getting to 100 is a breeze but I'm sure its gonna be above any lvl of overpowered that we've seen already. It should at least cost you to be that OP.

9. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Free link skill?

10. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

It definitely doesn't sound that bad. It sounds better than the familiar system we got now unless it starts requiring NX. As for variety it'd be normal if they decide to start it off small and update it along the way with new moves for monsters, skills, usable items, and stuff.

11. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

At least I'll get the lv. 2 link skill in a shorter amount of time than usual, assuming the link skill is worth a slot.

But I seriously hope it requires you to have an existing lvl 100 character or something. Starting at lvl 100? Jeez.

12. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Zero as a warrior... if he uses swords... oh goddess... and lvl 100? *mindblown*

13. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Here's a much better video of the trailer.
    http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=ucc&no=44405

14. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

I'm in love with the way they say Dark Knight.

I'm excited for the multi character class. It looks very interesting (And Ice Climbers are cool). Also, Child of God looks amazing.

I'm happy.

15. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Makes me wonder if we fight that dragon from Pantheon that is supposedly stronger than the Black Mage.

16. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Max updated his blog.
    http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...ase/#more-7454

@Bomber, @Viener
    Spoiler

17. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

I'm in love!

18. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Kinda sucks how Pirates/Thieves aren't getting much changes at all.

And Zero looks like it's going to be interesting(ly OP.)

19. Default Re: In Homage to Tomorrow's KMS Conference..

Lucky you, Explorers.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

About pineappleing time they're 100% removing the Skill book / Mastery Book system.
    Although I guess it was to be expected when all 4th job skills were changed to have a "Mastery Level: 10" in recent KMST patches.