1. Default Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

I stumbled across this when I was leveling my BaM (in gMS) and had to stop to ask about it because so many questions:
    Does anyone know where we get the Maple Magus Coins?
    Are they out yet? (I couldn't find any info in the extractions)
    ...Or do you think that they'll be a boss drop when Black Mage is eventually released?

The three pieces for every class, (boots cape and belt) are sold at this vendor.

2. Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

hard mode magnus

3. Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

I can only hope that this post is sarcastic...

You get the coins from killing hard magnus.

4. Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

The coins are from hard mode magnus, who is extremely difficult. It would also take about 3 months to get enough coins to buy a single one of those equips.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

The Heliseum and Nova equips can be bought with coins that are rewarded for certain quests the NPC to the left of that merchant gives. There are 3 random per day and each gives 1-2 coins, so it takes about a month to get a Heliseum item and 2-3 for a Nova.

The coins with which you can buy Tyrant gear only drop from Hard Mode Magnus, as has been explained above.

6. Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

Shadow Merchant coins also drop from normal Magnus.

7. Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

Well, thanks for the replies, I didn't know about magus boss, I haven't been paying attention to high end raids since there is a huge gap between what I can do and what the end game players can do. Basically the answer is Magus, which is not something I'll ever be able to do.

I imagine there are more than a few people who now hate themselves dropping hundreds of dollars into the marvel machine to get these.

8. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

You're implying Hard Magnus is beatable.

HINT: It isn't. After Unleashed, it MAY be possible, but I still highly doubt that.

9. Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

With 3 or maybe 4 very strong and capable people I imagine hard Magnus is able to be killed now. I went with a group of 4 and we took a pretty decent chunk out of his HP, just gotta get people that don't waste lives since they're limited.

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Just saying, that shop's been there ever since Magnus came out. It's been there for quite a while now but not much people bother to get the equips from the shop since getting it from Marvel is easier.

11. Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

Just because you think something is common knowledge doesn't mean it is.

12. Default Re: Tyrant Gears sold in shops????

Getting those coins isn't easy so marvel machine was/is one of the only ways to get them, so nope.