1. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Mystic Eye Accessory or Atk Raccoon Mask?

So I am in the process of doing everything I can to get my Wind Archer prepared for the Cygnus revamp, including collecting Crusader Coins. Before I buy the Mystic Eye Accessory, I just want to know if it would be a better option to purchase a Raccoon Mask with weapon attack and then cube it to Legendary Tier, or just get the Mystic Eye Accessory, scroll it for the bit of weapon attack I can get, and Legendary Tier it.

I would most likely aim for 12% dex on the Racc Mask vs. 21% dex on the Mystic...is the weapon attack more valuable than the 9% dex?

My other hesitation is that I am not sure if Nexon is going to go through another wave of duped item deletions...do you think they would do that again? Or am I worrying over nothing?

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Mystic Eye Accessory or Atk Raccoon Mask?

depends on the amounts, and without going into some complicated math i don't know how to do, i'll say that the attk to %stat ratio usually orbits around 2%stat=1attack

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Mystic Eye Accessory or Atk Raccoon Mask?

I went with a mostly because racc mask because it's tradable. It's hard to say without your exact stats, but an average CoG mask would have ~18 att which is slightly better than 9%dex for me.

If it's for a merc, use Elufu's calculator over at Basil and run the numbers yourself.

4. Default Re: Mystic Eye Accessory or Atk Raccoon Mask?

Heavily dependent on how much WA you have when on the go (I really mean standard fully buffed) and how much %stat you have. We'll also need a ballpark figure of how much WA you're looking at for both face accessories.

Hadriel