Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

duh jackk how could I forget you?

I've taken most of the advice in this thread already. The singapore/malaysia badges I just finished . Now I have 2 sweet badges. My range self buffed is now 15581~16401 and ~19289 with avenging angel. The exp in singapore is sweet, but the exp in the invasion PQ is godly as fk.

2. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

What's your IGN and level? Buddy my phantom(@ sig) and if my net allows, I can help you with PQs and crap, like invade. :B

3. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

Don't forget doing the quest defeat Krexel in Ulu City for 7.5m every day

4. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

They buffed magic guard quite a bit compared to 3 years ago.

5. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

im lvl 158 now (bishop). ign DrRusty

doesn't surprise me. It feels like my effective hp is a lot higher compared to before.

Edit - they removed summon dragon? That sucks...

6. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

How do I get these 2 rings if I'm already passed that level? I talked to the maple admin (no dice) and I've talked to the NPCs who are supposed to start the quest.

http://www.hidden-street.net/gms/equ...ng/lilins-ring
    http://www.hidden-street.net/gms/que...e-member-proof

I only have my tempest ring and I'm trying to get other decent rings. These 2 seemed really easy to get with decent stats but I can't get them

7. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

Can't get those any more, they were event equips from long ago. You could try to earn money and buy Tempest Rings with %stat later on though.

8. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

I have a tempest ring, but it only allows me to equip 1 of them.

9. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

Oh darn. Check the patch notes, I remember seeing some good rings there but MSEA didn't get those so I can't advise on the method of getting them.

10. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

Any item with notice: "Unique equipped item" permitted you to equip only 1 of that item
    Try other good rings, dude.

11. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

what other good rings are there that aren't evolution rings? I don't have enough to buy one of those. That's why I was looking for rings from quests.

12. Default Re: Chillin in MS after not playing for 3 years.

Not sure if these are good rings LOL
    you can use pinnacle ring (6 all stat, 3 att/matt) in current event (kaleido ticket, I opened a sophisicated box and have one) or unleased ring (the 70 coins one).
    Angelic Blessing ring is another good ring for starters (1 all stat, 5 att/matt, nice effect), you can create it through profession or buy it with 50m (may be cheaper)
    There are some rings crafted by profession which can be equal to evo rings but they are quite, well to me is costing.
    I opened the event tab and discovered a ring (don't remember the name but it's like an evo ring lvl 18 haha) in a event will start in July 3rd, don't know whether NX-related or not about this event. if not, you should give it a shot ;)
    Last edited by XcodArc; 2013-06-28 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Bad grammar