IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default About Ability Circulators

I'm going to ask here before I do something pineappleing stupid again.

I was stupid enough to reset Epic Ability I had when I logged in and found the rate for something good in all 3 lines to be horrible with these new circulators. Luckily I had some Azwan coins to buy quite a bit rank-8 circulators to trade for Maple Admin. Still, it took me quite a few tries to Epic-rank. Now here's my question:

My ability is at Epic-rank of all crap. I have 6 Ability Circs left. I have 1 NX Circ I bought for 90% discounted price.

Should I keep on using normal circulators until I get Unique Ability (and is it hard?) or use the NX circulator now? Is there a great way to farm ability circs that I'm unaware of?

2. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but rather a question: how do you know what the rank of your inner ability lines are (are they all the same rank)?

As far as I know there is no other way to get circulators other than from Azwan

3. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

Keep using normal circulators till you get uniq rank. The cash shop circulators should ONLY be used when you want to aim for a legendary tier potential and if you have unique rank already. Keep in mind that the normal circulators can also drop your rank from epic to rare and uniq to epic.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: About Ability Circulators

In your stats window it will say either Rare-, Epic-, Unique- or Legendary- ability

From what I heard, major bosses drop circs now, but if its possible I think I'll try farming azwan coins to buy old 8-rank circs and then trade old circs for new ones.

What I hate is that it seems even if I get unique on one line (making it state unique overall) I still may have one or two lines with rare or epic stats... Meaning it will take forever and a lot of nx to get 3 perfect lines.

5. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

I dont think bosses drop circs. Ranmaru or Hilla ain't give me squat on x2 drop/drop pendant/spider (my x3 buffs kept debuffing after a few secs from hot time f4).

I know czak dropped in kms so if that doesn't drop, then only way to get is from trading in w/Admin, or CS. It's really easy to get unique. I went from Unique, to rare, back to unique in one day.

Note, once it's legendary, you're stuck with buying cs ones.

6. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

The x3 drop doesn't stack with the spider's. Basically you've been overriding it.

7. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

ahhh wish I knew this in advance. Now I know. Whats max drop rate %?

8. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

Except that Azwan is mega nerfed and gives nearly nothing for hard or any mode now.

9. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

Only the top most line is actually Epic, Unique, Legendary, etc, like with item potentials, except the bottom lines can be any line of lower rank, rather than from the rank immediately below.

10. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

so it impossible to get +1 Speed + 1 monster Attack count
    something like that right?

in other word you cant have 2 legendary line even on legendary right?

11. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

I'm not sure if the bottom lines can ever be of the same rank, I've never seen it yet, but it might be possible. If not, then, no.

12. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

I'll add on to this thread instead of starting a new one, since its along the same lines.

Does Honor Exp do anything to affect the quality of my stats now? I know it used to unlock new lines, but now that the Maple Admin unlocks them I'm unsure what purpose it serves.

13. Default Re: About Ability Circulators

You get circulators for increasing your honor. Every level, then every 20%, and possibly more frequently later on.