Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The Weakness of GMS Luminous

GMS Luminous is so weak that after unleash patch came out ton of my friend who was luminous quit cuz gms luminous is so weak compare to KMS
    infact it like 3x weaker

GMS

When you died, to reach Equallbirum you must recharge both light and dark to one point atleast on each wing and also when you die all ur point on both light and dark is reset to 0 point

KMS

When you died, to reach equallbirum you only need to recharge either light or dark to the end

GMS

There a Cooldown of 180sec to enter equallbirum each time

KMS

you only need to charge one light or dark to the end to enter equallbiurm which take about 35-45 sec time

~This is why gms luminous fail.. and ton of my friend is quitting cuz of that I hate it too
    wish gms change luminous to kms

2. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

Thanks for stating all the stuff we already knew. I don't see this post as being a jump off point to start a discussion.

3. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

4. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

Thank you for letting us know.

They are still the best burst DPSers I've ever known to play (Because I've never had a 170 DB so I can't speak for Asura, but from other's experiences it's too OP to speak of) and Bind is paramount these days, making them stellar support (they can even heal the party if they REALLY wanted to.)

And I'm guessing you've never used Equalize in GMS either. You are forced a side after Equalize so you only need to charge one wing.

5. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

I know some you guy know it ... but I feel that maybe it can get some attention to nexon that luminous need to change to kms version
    cuz few my friends that leech me in the past quit luminous and playing other class I feel bad that luminous is kinda dying

not when you died ... you lose everything all ur point and reset to 0
    like vsing boss such as hillia / ark / magnus ... when you die all your wings is reset to 0
    not even 1 point

6. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

This isn't going to get attention to Nexon.

Hadriel

7. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

how do you not die from magnus? and ark bosses? when you solo?
    and not everyone has cool control like your

also I just test equalize and after u die u still need to recharge both wings light and dark even using it right after ur dead

8. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

Cool control? There's very little control needed with Luminous. You just need to know when to use what.

Obviously if you don't die, you won't lose your gauge points. So, don't die.

Hadriel

9. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

Luminous is still one of my strongest link mules. I never noticed a problem with him at all, even with the nerfs.

10. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

boohoo a class sucks.

There are dozens of others.

11. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

Tbh, I wish I could try the KMS version of Luminous.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

There's a difference between a class sucking and a class being absolutely butchered, and GMS Lumi got pretty freaking butchered due to their main DPS buff being on a 3min CD.
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2013-06-29 at 12:53 AM.

13. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

He's got a point on the bosses though. You can't just say don't die when the boss fight integrates diying as a mechanic. The fact alone that you can keep coming back to the fight indicates that they know you will die a couple times.

14. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

GMS did it with Luminous because it supposed to be op or what?

15. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

Was Luminous already nerfed in KMS after release? If so, is it still a lot better than GMS'? If it is I believe it'd be clear evidence that GMS' Lumi needs some tweaks.

16. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

It's still far better than GMS Lumi, besides the nerf wasn't that drastic.

17. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

As someone who mains Lumi in both GMS and KMS, I gotta say, GMS nerfed the overall burst damage over time on Equilibrium [specifically on Ender(Absolute Kill)] pretty badly.

Aside from that, the gauge system in GMS is beyond useless. There is almost no use for Eclipse based skills it would seem, and no tactical game play. All one would have to do is spam Reflection > use Equalize > use GMS Light/Dark Switch > spam Reflection & repeat.

Even though they boosted Sunfire based skills, it's not enough to compensate for the nerf on Equilibrium's burst.

18. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

Then we all should ignore this man's bad english and support him on his crusade for a better Luminous for all.

19. Default Re: The Weakness of GMS Luminous

Whoever changed Luminous didn't even test the new system, since it's garbage and full of bugs.