Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

Huh?

3. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

Yeah, a bunch of people rushed to 120 when 4th job got announced, Nexon even had a contest for it and everything, a lot of people were 120+ by then.

I made it to like ~113 Pre-4th job, nothing but Gobies all day every day. Something like ~7%-~11% an hour was good exp after a while.

I'd rather they have 2 rankings too, but I feel they'd be acknowledging the separation between what Maple is and what it was, so I'm unsure if they will, even if other versions have it. People still have their NPCs.

4. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

Hmm, what do you need?

If this is about the old rankings, we saved them and we plan to put them up in their own tab someday.

5. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

And in one post, she made this whole thread irrelevant, the magic this woman pulls.

6. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

Hooray!
    I'm far too cynical sometimes.

7. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

Girasol for President.

8. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Spoiler

Thank you Girasol

9. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

Tiger, we'll always remember you!

10. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

When I first heard of level 250, my first thoughts were R.I.P FangBlade. As much as I don't care much for rankings and such, it really is the end of an era for Maple, to have the first ever 200 be dethroned. I guess I'm just nostalgiac in a sense, and forever will be.

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I don't see the big problem if the old rankings will remain as a seperate section like Girasol said above.

I wouldn't call FangBlade a hacker without proof or knowing anything about the person but let's face it, pretty sure none of the top 5 was all that innocent, holy and high morale (and I mean this in wide sense). Same goes for Tiger, even though I used to worship him like many others.

12. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

Some of us remember when Fangblade was not yet number 1. And when he made number 1, there was no getting rid of him, if you've been around that long you might understand. Fangblade #1 was just a fixture of the game, for many, many years.

13. Default Re: FangBlade No Longer Number 1

Unfortunately, "someday" for you guys at Nexon could mean anything from 1 month to 1 year+. (MTS?)

And what about the NPC's? Most of them are already glitchy as hell (some people have another character above their name while some are in the wrong class's NPC map), but it would be nice if they weren't touched unless it was to fix their current state. The golden age of MS is gone, but there's not point in washing away the memories of it completely.