1. Default What the Secret Ring for?

I was searching through the Unleashed Shop and I saw it. I mean, all it has is +1 All Stats and 1 slot (making it potable?), but there doesn't seem to be anything good about it other the the things mentioned before. So is there supposed to be something special about the Ring?

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

The lvl80 ring is one of kind. You have 4 total ring slots.

Asumming you want 4 pot rings and already have a tempest, you want both even though the secret ring is only tier 2.

3. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

In KMS it came with random additional options. since we didnt get AA its not as great...

4. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

Perfect set would be Tempest + Unleashed + Pinnacle + LGR>Secret>S Jewel Ring.
    I guess you would indeed need both?

5. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

Sadly unlike when we got Tempest Rings we don't get tons and tons and tons of goodness chaos scrolls given out for scrolling purposes.

6. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

7. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

Well, s'hit son. I didn't know 2 counted as a ton now.

8. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

That's why you need multiple accounts silly! then it becomes 2* (# of accounts you have the dedication to kill 300 monsters on every day)

9. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

Yay europe!

10. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

Is the attendance event 1 per account or any number of characters can get reward in your account?

11. Default Re: What the Secret Ring for?

No idea. iirc the last time we had something like this, you could do it on characters on teh same account and get boxes on all of them that did the attendance thing. You could do it on whole other accounts too, but that's really only if you want to get certain rewards on other accounts.