1. Default Chrome window keeps disappearing

My Chrome window seems to keep on disappearing, but carries on running.

I usually have Chrome running some radio station or Youtube while I have MapleStory running on full screen, but as of late, when i minimize Maple the window is nowhere to be found but is still running as I can still hear the music playing and notifications from facebook.

I am running on Win7 64bit. Samsung notebook model no. NP400B5B-S02UK.

All help will be much appreciated.

2. Default Re: Chrome window keeps disappearing

Something that you might want to check is the amount of chrome.exe processes out. AFAIK it creates one for every tab and one main process. Check if any are missing.

I've had this happen once but it was because of a program to enhance my second screen, which I don't assume you use.

3. Default Re: Chrome window keeps disappearing

No, I don't use a separate screen. Also, just checking now, I only have 4 chrome tabs open but my taskmanager has 16 chrome.exe*32 processes running.

4. Default Re: Chrome window keeps disappearing

Chrome creates excessive processes. I have 6 tabs, and 10 chrome processes...

5. Default Re: Chrome window keeps disappearing

Some extensions create another process.

6. Default Re: Chrome window keeps disappearing

Any ideas on why the window would be disappearing though?

7. Default Re: Chrome window keeps disappearing

Have you check on the taskbar: Click on blank area of TaskBar & select Properties. Against Task Bar Buttons option, make sure that 'Never combine' is selected.
    If it doesn't bother you, try pin Google Chrome on the taskbar and see if there is something wrong.
    if that didn't work, try starting Windows in Safe Mode and do those things.
    Make sure you don't have junk extensions installed in your computer and Chrome as well