1. Default How do you make mesos in this game?

It seems like the Maple I played is very different from the one being played now. I used to make large amounts of meso buying things from the MTS and selling them in the free market, but that strategy is completely out the window now.

I'm starting on a new server and I don't know how to play, if it is even possible, without a decent sum of meso to support my character. Can anyone help me with this?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: How do you make mesos in this game?

Since apparently you're not averse to using real-world money to get meso, you can:
    - buy Gachapon tickets and sell your loot in FM
    - scroll and cube equips and sell them in FM

3. Default Re: How do you make mesos in this game?

So... I have to rely on random chance. So be it, I guess...

4. Default Re: How do you make mesos in this game?

does everyone forgot the basic?

killing mobs and picking up loot.

being lazy is not gonna get you shet

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Killing mobs and picking up loot is not going to make you the kind of meso you need to buy anything.
    Whatever you can pick up, is near worthless because botters can pick up a lot more than you.
    If you don't have NX, then you have to loot and hope for luck. But if you do have NX, you have shortcuts.

6. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Yeah... best looting mesos and drops is going to do is support you with potions. That won't get you any upgrades at all.

OT: If you don't want to rely on NX, there's also farming for Big Spider familiars (that's quite a pain, but what can you do) or fusing earrings and belts with alchemy, hoping for good % stats. It's all still pretty much luck-based, sadly. Events also tend to give opportunities for money-making, if they're handing out items worth holding on to and selling later (or now if you feel like they'll be heavily deflated later).

7. Default Re: How do you make mesos in this game?

Picking up loot? lmao Being inefficient doesn't get you pomegranate
    Even with a pet with autoloot mob drops are worthless. I don't get the "being lazy" thing, as if hard in game work would get you anything in this game.

8. Default Re: How do you make mesos in this game?

Hard work got me where I am. But I don't encourage it tbh.

Hadriel

9. Default Re: How do you make mesos in this game?

Well, during the anniversary event, you could simply loot all the leaves you find training and sell them. Each leaf is like picking up a 15k meso bag.

Another way to get money is to extract lvl100 gear to get Superior Crystals and sell them for 1mil-1.5mil each.

Another way is to farm Junipers in Evo World and you can farm coins for Empress drops. Or you could even sell your boss cores to people who want to kill them.

10. Default Re: How do you make mesos in this game?

Really? I think superior is now just around 500k?
    Edit: I think selling coupon, herb/mine slot or Android is a good way, or selling ABR for 50m is quite good o.O

11. Default Re: How do you make mesos in this game?

Well, it is/was 1.5mil in Broa. :s