Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Too many things are poorly designed and/or completely untested and inaccurate. I'll just leave it at that, the game speaks for itself.

2. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I thought people figured out it wasn't boss damage, but rather the golems take more damage when they are attack buffed?

3. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Is it because of damage, number of hits, mobility, or some combination of the three? The whole thing seems ridiculous as I can barely swing it as a moderately funded Kaiser, and even so I'll periodically not one shot them with gigas wave because of more misses or less crits than usual. I imagine most explorers would have a tough time even if you could theoretically one shot the mobs consistently at level 209.

4. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

oh, whoops. that would explain it. i attributed it to boss damage because it was pretty much exactly the same damage i did to "mini-bosses" (ie, not 70+ PDR bosses).

5. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I can't find anywhere to go to solo train on mobs for 16x-18x :C

i can't kill the mobs fast enough in HoH so the 300 monster kill takes AGES.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Mostly mobility, combined with range (distance). Not saying no Hero could do it, no doubt there are people with better control who could. But for me, I have to go with a party and feel like I'm leeching

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Do the 300 quest at ToT.

8. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Try get as many 8th Anniversary coin as you can, 20% clean slate scroll just 15 8th coin, much better than 40 Unleased coin for 10%. I can have 15 coin in just Maple Board Game for about 1 hours if my quest doesn't be so stupid like Item pot. I prefer using 50% scroll (20 Unleashed coin) to upgrade my equip than the 20% Pinnacle since I don't have NX to invest to the protection scroll

I have different opinions about different parts of the new UI:
    + New black-theme when you hover the cursor is quite modern, it would be better if it is with transparent
    + The new design of inventory and skill is really awful, white space everywhere that can be trimmed. The old skill UI is fine, they just have to add an option when we increase SP, and increase the width to display fully the name of some skilsl a bit. And you just have to scroll 1-2 times to see entire skill list, but now clicking 5-6 times instead, a bit inconvinient
    + The stat window is fine, just how pity that they don't add status resistance, I really want to know
    + someone said in the new UI we have 2 more ring slots, so where are they?

9. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

You make this now? After i plot out everything i think over 3-5 different threads?!
    Are you trying to give me a heart attack??!?!?!

10. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm hoping that sooner or later the PQ will get some kind of looking into. Even blowing through it as quickly as possible, I'm sure the runs still take at least 15 minutes, which is pretty bad considering the final boss's drop rate on equipment. The whole being unable to solo it even if your damage is reasonable is just an extra slap in the face.

11. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I actually really like all the changes... EXCEPT how exp displays. If @iAmFear's calculations are correct, the exp bonuses are still somewhat multiplicative, but we need to wait and see how 2x will affect things.

12. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

-I dont like how our items look, its hard to tell difference between, rare, epic, unique, legendary ( reg pot, bonus pot) and how many stars( ee).
    -I also dislike the UI, how item inventory(b/c its 8 x something and not 4x. ), equip inventory, and skill inventory feels funny
    -I do like the character stats but not with all the other stuff, maybe if it was by itself

13. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Whoops, never mind. Just read the Known Issues thread.

Eh, it's a lot to get used to. I definitely like the new skill UI, especially being able to add in multiple points.

14. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

-That they fixed the Pink Bean mounts - I love flying on them.
    -Character stats, but I don't like the equip and item inventories opening up at the same time.
    -Higher Level Content.
    -The extra 'challenge' since LHC is no longer party play, makes other training spots better.
    -Skill Window - Really like how we can add multiple SP at once, instead of clicking it one by one.
    -New World Map Window
    -The events

Dislikes:
    -It's hard for me to tell the potential differences, it was very easy to before.
    -The smaller stars on enhanced items, I liked the gigantic stars, so I didn't have to count them, and it was easier to tell how many enhancements was on an item.
    -The item inventory is too wide imo, I liked my smaller one, since now when I accept a trade, I have to drag my trade window to the left to fit my inventory.
    -After my equip and inventory tabs close along with the stat UI, the equip or item inventories are where they were with the stat UI.
    -The 90% off discount event. Tired of seeing my chat flooded with gachapon notices.
    -When viewing bosses (like Vellum) he starts doing his attacks on the screen, and is off of the book border (I believe this is intentional? Perhaps a bug.)

15. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

They changed the total dmg and PDR system, girasol lied to us -.-

the poor is weaker than before! where is the balance?

(potato) GIRASOL U LIER! -.- and scr*w this game

(end rant)

Edit: I censored the thing a bit because I might get banned on SP for that...

16. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I haven't logged in but so far, I'm relieved GPQ doesn't need the guild master since I'm not too active. A little irked it requires a level 30- character since 30 by today's standards is low but not the end of the world, eh?

The UI will take getting used to. It's like how whenever Youtube changes their layout: everyone peaches at first then dies out once they get used to it. :)

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

Girasol never said anything about PDR.
    All she promised was that we won't get the whole AO/Flames/Karma-limit mechanism, and we didn't.
    Oh, and also the CMST damage cap based on weapon, she said we won't get it and we didn't.

18. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I hate how everything for the 200+ content chunkaroonies me hard, especially twilight perion stumpy if I don't snipe him.

19. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1124322

That was a couple months ago so things could have changed since then, but she did mention it.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2013-06-22 at 05:39 AM.

20. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

And look at that, we got EXACTLY what KMS ended up with. Cygnus is impossible now. I don't get how I go from killing her to not even being able to pull off 20% of her health. It's absolutely ridiculous. This patch caters to the elite of the elite, and nothing more. Unless if we start getting those 90% 9 attack scrolls and/or MEE events I don't see how players are seriously expected to beat these buffed bosses without paying a few pineappleing grand.

Gotta find some folks to try and party with...