1. Default New scroll recycling thing

It wasn't available for long so maybe noone here even figured it out but I have 2 Qs
    Can you use more than 1 of the same scroll?
    Will the product scroll be dependent on the reagent scrolls or is it random?

I mean imagine if they made it so you could buy 5 100% topwear def scrolls from NPC and, even with a slim chance, turn it into a 60% GFA or something...

2. Default Re: New scroll recycling thing

1.) Yes, I used 5 of the same scroll.
    2.) I'm not sure, I used fused a few glove scrolls and I got an accessory scroll - it was sorta like a mmb, you double click it and you get a random scroll (accessory in my case. It was a 100% scroll iirc).

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: New scroll recycling thing

Its exactly the same as scroll synergy thingy. But instead of 2 scroll, you need 5.

4. Default Re: New scroll recycling thing

So you can get crap...

There is the chance to get Chaos Scroll?
    Since I tried to put a chaos one and accepted it (obviusly I never combine any chaos...)

5. Default Re: New scroll recycling thing

If it gives the same rewards as the scroll synergy thing then it sucks massive nuts.

6. Default Re: New scroll recycling thing

Can you use it with the 100% scrolls you buy from an NPC for 35K? Because if you can, it might be profitable to do in mass amounts to try and create worthwhile scrolls. XD

7. Default Re: New scroll recycling thing

Tried it, got a 100% back. I'm beggining to believe that the scrolls you gain depends on which type of scroll you're gonna fuse the most. Like fusing only 100%s will only yield a 100%