1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Best way to test Shiny Easter Buffs

Ok so I had 4 Shiny Easter Buffs in storage and they got changed to an addictive variety, it now says + 50% for 1 hour. I still had some on a mule and they were unaffected and still say 2x drop for 30 minutes. I was wondering what would be the best way for me to test the 2 and see if each is working as they read, besides the time difference. Would 1.5x versus 2x drop be enough difference to notice in the amount of mesos a mob drops?

2. Default Re: Best way to test Shiny Easter Buffs

WOnt matter. They're rolling it back to before the patch started, they should be rolled-back to before they changed.

3. Water

Default Re: Best way to test Shiny Easter Buffs

Well I didnt know since it seems all the stuff such as exp which used to be multiplicative is now addictive. Maybe the buffs they didnt change the text on would act differently.

4. Default Re: Best way to test Shiny Easter Buffs

I think the best way to test would be to farm for something semi-rare, something like gold teeth, where you can get a fair number (statistically significant) in a reasonable amount of time. Use exp to keep track of kills, and count teeth per 200 kills (or whatever number of kills seems reasonable) with and without the buffs.

5. Water

Just got back on after Rollback the 4 easter buffs i had left in there and they are still the "new" addictive type. At least only 4 of them were in there.

6. Water

Did a test in Evo world with the, yesterday and at least the ones still work as stated. I got 127 coins in 30 minutes versus 86 coins with the new style. I know this is just one test sample but I believe its a big enough difference to not test anymore. If this is a sign of the way new drop coupons from events will be it just increased the value of the Old Easter/Lucky Winter 5 fold to me.