Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
  1. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Neither are shields, both which were coincidentally left unaffected by the addition of additional options. I think that's pretty strong evidence that the "completely average" drop thing is due to them screwing up stat variance for items that would've had additional options.

2. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I'm also getting above and under average Mechanic engines and stuff, so those aren't affected either.

3. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

If these are on different characters, I've observed that you cannot see the drops of another player, regardless of the type. If I am killing Yeti Claw Machines and somebody comes in the maps to kill, I won't see any of their drops, not the keychains, potions or anything else.

4. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Sometimes when I try to type in my login ID the characters get corrupted and I get this error.

Never happened before Unleashed, and I think it started happening 1 or two weeks ago for me.

Idk what's at that memory location, but if I had to guess I'd say it might be related to "save login ID"

5. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Not sure if this thread is still being maintained since it's been two weeks since the last post, but here's a few things on the list that have been fixed as far as I can tell.

From the list, glitches that have been fixed:
    5, 8 (Except Von Bon), 24 (I don't know if twisted aqua road still has this problem, but twlight definitely doesn't), 39, 52, 69, 71, and 76

Glitches that aren't completely relevant anymore:
    10, 20, and 47

Additionally:
    Krexel is only suppose to be one entry a day, but can be entered multiple times in a single day.
    This can be achieved if the player:
    -defeats Krexel
    -leaves the map where you fight krexel - this puts you in the map prior to the krexel fight (where the building you have to climb is)
    -Re-enters the krexel map without changing channel, or leaving the map with the building you have to climb (Forgot map names)

And Magnus also seems to glitch out and stop moving if you leave the message box for using a buff freezer up for a period of time. The glitch is fixed on respawn, but if you are waiting on some skills to cooldown while you are dead you might get kicked for "hacking".

6. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Even though it says once a day, it has always been allowed two times a day since it was released all those years ago. Or are you allowed more than twice?

7. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Krexel limit has been twice a day for a pretty long time...

However......

Hadriel

8. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I just tried it earlier, and Krexel's limit is still exactly like Pap which is twice every 24 hours.

9. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Affirming the above about Krexel being twice a day.

10. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

oh god i lost a bunch of armors that I was xferring from this

It wasn't even 3 minutes yet (maple loaded in under 90s, and I looted 1 item)

11. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Well, they did lower the time of items disappearing I believe. It used to be approximately 5 minutes, and now it's like 2-3 minutes.

Not sure why you're getting that error, what OS are you even running?

12. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

windows 7 64-bit
    Anyways the corrupted chars can be erased with Del but not Backspace, but only if I notice they're present. It's impossible to detect them visually. I could probably just Del everything in the ID field whenever I login or uncheck Save Login Id I guess.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Items have always disappeared in 3 minutes.

14. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Okay, though I feel like it used to be a bit longer since I occasionally drop trade during Hot Days. I've lost a couple of items since Unleashed, but it's usually due to those pop-ups of "unable to login to server" after entering the PIC. Ironically, those pop-ups have been appearing ever so frequently since Unleashed.

15. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Between the misleading text that says "Krexel daily limit is one per day" and my thinking I entered 3 times in one day I definitely thought that was a legit glitch.
    Thanks to those who disproved my general lack of paying attention and/or stupidity (whichever you'd prefer to use).
    Sorry for wasting your time.
    Last edited by Frostilyte; 2013-08-29 at 07:55 PM.