Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Ah, that's why I did more damage. Thought it was because of boss damage

2. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

So it didn't change? lol or changed for the better?

3. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Um, it negatively impacts all party play areas. I can't say for sure yet if it changed or not, gotta wait for a 2x event to see how that stacks. If it multiplies with the other multipliers, I'd say it didn't change, well except for the party play thing. I mean with party play, you still gain experience on events and stuff over what you were getting before, but now it's like adding a few more party members instead of multiplying your EXP by crazy amounts. HS is just another party member, 2x would be two more party members, HS and 2x would be like 4 more party members.

Also has anyone used 1.5x coupons with anything, the Use kind, I mean. I think I have a few that were perma from some event, I'll check it out with HS in a bit.

4. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

pink bean hot air balloons have xenon's flight skill. Funny bug or intentional (( doubt it))

5. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

This a million times over! Even if it's not a bug/glitch they should still change it lol.

Other things to mention that probably aren't glitches or bugs but should be changed: Snakes in Arkarium still immune to physical damage (yet they add the death count? way 2 pick and choose what to implement Nexon...)...also Wind Archers didn't get revamped and I can't level mine past 120 (shhhhh maybe they'll think they pineappled this up too and will add it )

6. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

pdr did change I have more than 100+% pdr on the right stats table said 113% pdr however the more pdr I add the more dmg I do on empress
    the stats table is bug that why it can go over 100% ignore def ... cuz how do u ignore over 100%? lol
    I waste to test out by adding removing nebulite with 15ignore
    I was already 113% when I added the 15% more I have 128% ignore and I did even more dmg than b4

also my team and I kill empress today... and she didn't even summon V2 o.0?.................. and still drop weapon and that she only summon v1 at half of her hp
    and also when she summon her knight she still goes sleep mode

and her dark gen isn't % dmg either it just like normal

7. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

The level restriction wasn't released to enter astaroth's area. Still need 3 and it says under 40 =(

8. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

With 1.5x Buff

Base EXP: 260 EXP
    Bonus EXP: 130 EXP
    Total: 390 EXP
    Multiplier: 390/260 = 1.5x

With 1.5x and HS

Bonus EXP: 325 EXP
    Total: 585 EXP
    Multiplier: 585/260 = 2.25x

So the 1.5x buffs are multiplicative with HS, and I would assume with everything else too.

With HS and 1.2x Family

Bonus EXP: 208 EXP
    Total: 468 EXP
    Multiplier: 468/260 = 1.8x

Family is also multiplicative with HS.

I would pretty much assume at this point that everything is still multiplicative, though we still must test how 2x Events stack (lucky there's an event this weekend), it's just that the bonuses are now on a separate line.

All this does reduce the effectiveness of EXP multipliers at Party Play areas. Oh right, and Items, Link Skills, and Potions that give EXP, since they were already on a separate line and are only calculated off base.

9. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

So, I saw this.

I'm guessing PDR did become multiplicative, but shows as additive in the character stat window, and it can go over 100% now? Oh, and % Boss Damage from your passive Hyper Skill upgrades doesn't show in the stat window, but that's probably intended.

Also, Root Abyss is acting up like others said. Von Bon has the Disembodied form in the Chaos Mode showing up in the Normal Mode where you have to kill it, or you get screen shattered (ohko) like at Ark. The Disembodied form also seems to have invincibility frames.

Pierre is much easier to kill now, but the background is all messed up.

Crimson Queen has the Chaos Mode flames, with no HP bar, and apparently has the Chaos Mode HP values.

Okay, Vellum has no HP bars as well, but can be killed. Fedric de Blanc seems to appear more often now.

10. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Malaysia/Singapore mobs don't count as mobs of your level, but they drop 8th anniversary boxes and such for some reason. Also, their monster spoils don't have levels and thus cannot be fed to item pots.

I haven't thoroughly tested this one, but when I used Hayato's ultimate against Capt. Latanica, my game crashed. I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence, if it was just the ult, or if it was using an ult against Latanica.

11. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I'm getting EXP reduction on lv 150+ mobs that I'm 10+ levels above, but there is no drop reduction.
    What.

12. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

You can't climb onto the chain

13. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

@Asen; verify by using the simple minimap on your System options. It shows more useful info IMO.

edit: Krexel's Super MDEF up period is signifcantly longer than its Super WDEF up period. Also, the icon for Super WDEF and Super MDEF are not canonical - WDEF uses the standard, smaller one, while MDEF uses the one you see in Zakum.

edit2: Krexel still summons Dark Wyverns instead of Bacals. [I'm fairly sure this was a mistake since the old days... no harm checking even though we now live with it]

Hadriel
    Last edited by hadriel; 2013-06-21 at 08:22 PM.

14. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Everyone is able to get the 'Forever Single' title. My luminous got it upon logging in, when I haven't had him for a year. Even created a new character and they got it.

15. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I was able to trade my circulators in and use the ones the Maple Admin gave me.

16. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Sunfire and Eclipse tooltip shows a 50% decrease in MP cost, when it's not present at all. This was also not mentioned in the buff tooltip.

Not a bug, or maybe it is, but apparently any skill-based IgnorePDR will cause your IgnorePDR on your UI to turn red, but will not cause a change in the number. Prolly a bug.

edit: You cannot sell the Soul Lantern that Capt. Latanica drops. Annoying because it sells for 100k, which is fairly lucrative.

They also need to get rid of that stupid [Disconnected for the Hack Reason] thing. Very pissing off when you're bossing.

Hadriel

17. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

How did your entire team manage to not get sent out lol

18. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

pretty sure i have a level 1 demon slayer nib on another account, time to test a theory

19. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

it was a team of 4 and one did got sent out but me and my other friend didn't cuz we got lucky and our resistance to status was very high too and was using resist potion too ( luminous / Kaiser / Kaiser / Bishop )

bishop got sent out lol

20. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

I don't think Shadow Cygnus or any of the V2 instructors drop their respective equipment. Not sure if this a temporary bug, or a permanent fix to Evolution System.