Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

If we didn't get the updated entrance limit, I'll try to take a screenie in the next day. We were a bit rushed with only 2 minutes on the clock and it was completely unexpected so I didn't get one last time.

2. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Magnus' attacks and background animations seem to be overlaid (overlayed? overlapped? I don't know), not really sure how to explain it but here's some comparison screenshots of Magnus' forcefield:

Unleashed

pre-Unleashed

and another screenshot of his green sword attack:

Unleashed

pre-Unleashed

Looks like there's about 5 of them on top of each other, it's strange..

Posted in the wrong thread x.x

3. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

D and C rank nebulite fusion doesn't work if you have over 2147483647 mesos.

4. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

You can't see the atendance log via Cassandra. It DC's you too.

5. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Old issue, but Dojo still doesn't quickly recover your MP if you have items with set-bonuses active. (Example: The 8th Anniversary Set)
    Un-equipping your armor to disable the set bonus doesn't start the MP healing back up, you've got to start another round of Dojo entirely if you want your MP to heal.

6. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

The disconnection by the MapleGMPolice thingy for the HACK reason is getting extremely frustrating. Every time I fight Krexel, I disconnect. It is frustrating beyond words that I barely can complete my quest, killing Krexel just before I'm forced-disconnected.

I hope Girasol can look into this, but I'm loathe to summon her just for this.

Hadriel

7. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Arkarium might be unlimited entries. Only talking to the portal NPC uses up your daily entry. I got pulled in after my first run and killed him twice today.

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Double clicking the Cosmos Dust solidifier opens the scrolling menu (it's not a scroll).

/* */

You can still use the enhance interface after opening the Core Aura skill UI.

9. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

trying to open a legendary booster will cause you to crash 100% of the time.

10. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Yea, the same thing happens with the Evolution Cygnus instructors. It's like they took the skill/attacks from BannedStory and put them in a white/black background. The attacks don't blend together with the background. Kinda how people look in the rankings when they have those flashy Nx capes.

11. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

If you listen closely, I think kaiser still speaks Korean when using dragon barrage.

12. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Yup. It occurred at the same time he began speaking Korean for Blaze On.

13. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Noticed this today against Ephenia too, her wings aren't transparent enough during some of her animations.

14. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

GMPolice doesn't know anything about hacking that is for sure. They need to just remove it and be done with it.

15. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Wasn't this weeks daily attendance a character slot? I never got one ._.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Read the patch notes again. You need to do the whole two-week "season" for that.

17. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Oh, ok thanks, I couldn't find the daily attendance in the patch notes so I was getting a bit worried (I'm poor as in IRL money poor and I wanted that free character slot).

18. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

It's not just Magnus. I think every mob skill does this, but I can't say for sure. It applies to their skill hit animations, too.

19. Default Re: GMS Unleashed - bugs and problems

Not sure if it's a bug or just pure bad luck, but I opened 11 of the daily boxes from Monster Life and all 11 gave a 2,000 Waru Voucher.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Bad luck. Or possibly a change in the odds. I opened about 8 such boxes yesterday and today, and all were 2k except one, which was 5k (opened today).
    BTW, has anyone ever gotten Gems from those daily boxes?