You know the drill. Tell me what you've encountered, I'll put it in a list.
Note: Xenon bugs should go in the Xenon bugs and problems thread. This list is too long as it is...
All equipment in storage has disappeared. Putting more equips in locks the storage. It also ate Easter Egg buffs.
1) None of the new areas participate in this patch's events. The mobs don't count for the "kill 300" attendance quest, they don't drop Cinnamon Chai, they don't drop kaleidoscope coupons, they don't drop 8th anniversary boxes, and they don't seem to drop bits either. Aren't a patch's events supposed to work with its content to encourage us to try out the new content?
2) There is no mini-map in FM rooms
3) If you want to have your inventory and stats on screen at once you have to use the "My Info" command, or start from the equip window and "expand" it. Can't use the usual shortcuts, the windows toggle each other out.
4) Adobis' dialog is untranslated or just garbled.
5) Hayato's skills seem to be bugged... some of them requires to jump before use, before the patch you can use freely on the land.
6) Circulators don't work after trading it in with the Maple Admin.
Cassandra refuses to trade leaves for coins.Also, items are missing from the 8th anniversary shop.
8) Chaos and normal RA bosses are bugged to hell. They do 1 damage and the normal ones do the chaos version attacks. Pierre's room looks super glitched out missed background. The bosses can be Rushed and Bound, they give absurd amounts of EXP, and they drop the wrong items (normal Von Bon drops Chaos runes, normal Vellum drops nothing, etc).
9) Killing golems and stumps at Twilight Perion causes d/cing or crashing.
Also, the monsters there drop generic placeholder "level 110 weapon" items, instead of actual equips. (Equipping these weapons and using normal attack causes a disconnect, btw).
10) World Transfers cannot be bought. They always give an error saying you don't have enough character slots.
11) Filling out your Third Character Deck can wipe out all text. Bonuses still apply.
12) HT exped needs 6 to enter, might crash on kill wasn't sure if it was that or maybe due to dispell
13) Talking to Cassandra and checking your attendance will cause the client to close. She says "an error has occurred" & then everything shuts down. Might be only for chars that didn't log in on the 19th.
14) Arcane Pitch's IgnorePDR appears to be bugged... doesn't show up on the UI (if it's supposed to?)
15) Some 150 root abyss gear have the new bonuses and some don't.
16) About 200 new Codex cards were added, several duplicates and nonexistent bosses in them. Also, the new cards don't seem to drop at all and no new sets were added.
17) You sometimes can't see your party members who are in the same map as you. Mostly in twilight perion, but can happen elsewhere. Only relogging cures it.
18) All of the NPCs in (normal) Aquarium except Inkwell seem to have been moved to the left and are overlapping. The portals out of Aquarium take you to Twisted Aquarium maps.
19) Sealed Weapon Box (from Root Abyss) can't be opened. Keeps saying there's no room in Equip.
20) (Old bug) Dice board game still glitched for some characters. Current quest is not in quest tab so it can't be completed or forfeited, and therefore the game can't proceed.
21) (Old bug) Cannoneer skill Bazooka has wrong sound.
22) (Old bug) Male Kaiser voice is wrong or barely audible for some skills.
23) Cygnus Knights are not getting their 10% exp at level up.
24) Twisted Aqua and Twilight Perion mobs don't count as "mobs of your level" for the Unlimited event quests for level 200 chars. (Fortunately(?), level 150+ mobs still do, although the exp penalty applies).
25) Carver Cubes "can't be used on this item" on items that have 3 lines of bonus potential.
26) Empress Cygnus' skill that is supposed to banish you to "Scrubby Garden" now sends you to "Rear Garden", which is where you go when you die. Meaning, end of the run for you.
27) Use items that give exp ("level-up" potions) don't work for level 200's.
28) Found a Rare Pillaging Fire Boar - and it dropped Leopard Tickets to Monster Park. Mobs of that level should be dropping Mastery Books, or at least Tiger Tickets.
29) Item locks/seals are back to costing NX in the Cash Shop.
30) Socket drills don't work, and cause the game to crash.
31) Level restriction to enter Astaroth is still present.
32) Chain in "Twilight Perion: Split Zone Limbo" can't be climbed.
33) Luminous: Sunfire and Eclipse tooltip shows a 50% decrease in MP cost, when it's not present at all. This was also not mentioned in the buff tooltip.
34) Skill-based IgnorePDR will cause your IgnorePDR on your UI to turn red, but will not cause a change in the number
35) The Soul Lantern that Capt. Latanica drops can't be sold to NPC.
36) Evolving World Cygnus and her Instructors don't drop equipment.
37) White Gold bullets, from the event shop, cannot be recharged.
38) New UI doesn't allow specifying which items the Item Ignore Pendanpet equip will apply to.
39) Clearing the spirit valley monster park boss does not count toward spiegelmann's "big fun in the park" quest.
40) The description for the Ten-Week Stay Chair is "some guy."
41) (Old bug) Blackheart pet still doesn't count when trying to do the follow the lead skill quest to use 3 pets at once
42) You can't APQ if you're over level 200. (Message says someone in party is under 40) Aug 5 update: "fixed" so you can enter the PQ, but the entry to the bonus stage now fails with the same error.
43) Unleashed shop 50% scrolls for 2h weapon for magic attack (Kanna's Fan) cost 60 coins, when all equivalent scrolls cost 20 coins.
43.1) Unleashed shop 20% scrolls for 2h weapon for magic attack expires in 1 day, when all equivalent scrolls are permanent.
44) If your inventory is full when you click on the box you receive from Dragon Ride PQ, it will take away the one you have and give you a different classes's box.
45) (Old bug or undocumented feature) When using a Potion Pot and pet Auto-HP, you sometimes half-die when you should have been killed: experience and/or death count (at relevant bosses) is lost, but you do not become a ghost, get sent back to town, or lose your buffs.
46) There's no NPC in the map North Forest: Young Tree Forest even though the world map says there is.
47) "Reaching for the Sky" quest gives 0 8th Anniversary Maple Leaves for level-up beyond 200. And can't be completed because it complains of no space in inventory (guessing that a return value of 0 items given is viewed as an error status).
48) If you use Azwan scroll that takes more than one slot on an item that doesn't have enough slots, the scroll will fail and disappear. Whatever slots the item did have, will not get used up.
49) When you use the Polishing Feather scroll on an anniversary equip in the new interface and click cancel when it asks you whether you're sure to use it, all the windows get stuck and never close. You're therefore forced to fully close the game.
50) Blackheart (dimension invasion boss) will remain invisible after casting its summoning skill.
51) If you are already on your Monster Life farm when a building reaches its maximum storage capacity, the "waru" indicator does not change to the "max" indicator.
52) Cash Shop clothes can't be equipped on androids using the new UI.
53) Empress Cygnus still Heals herself.
54) MR Receivers aren't dropping from Master Robos for one of the new Demons Slayer job quests (Conspiracy Theory). (Might be that the quest shouldn't be available until Demon Avenger release?)
55) (Old bug) Maple Syrup potion (awarded for level-up in Reaching for the Sky event) can't be hot-keyed.
56) Azwan problems, see reply 329
57) Some bosses' (e.g. Magnus, Horntail) attacks and background animations seem to be overlaid wrong (lacking transparency). See response 342 for screenshots.
58) D and C rank Nebulite Fusion doesn't work if you have over 2147483647 mesos.
59) If you ask Cassandra to see your attendance log, you DC.
60) (Old issue) Wearing an equipment set (eg Empress or 8th Anniversary) disables the Dojo's MP recovery feature. Removing the set after you've entered the Dojo doesn't help, either. Must restart.
61) Arkarium might be unlimited entries. Only talking to the portal NPC uses up your daily entry. Getting pulled in after the first run, you can kill him again.
62) Double-clicking the Cosmic Dust Solidifier (on a JETT) opens the scrolling interface (it's not a scroll and is not applied to an equip).
63) (Bug or undocumented "feature") You lose exp for dying at Arkarium, and probably also other bosses that are expected to kill you several times per run.
64) Can't equip Haku's fan using the new UI. Also, unequipping the fan causes bits to come unequipped and go into Equip inventory (instead of bit box), and they can't be re-equipped. For details see reply 381
65) Pink bean additional entry coupons do not work properly.
Clicking one gives you the notice "You may enter PB (1/2/3/4/5) extra times today" but the coupon is not used and no ticket is given to bypass the portal that requires a marble of chaos
66) HT additional entry tickets do NOT reduce in amount clicking on them, effectively making infinite bypasses to the cave.
67) Using any key but CTRL for attack on a Kaiser, renders most of the combo attacks unusable (must use hotkey ones).
68) (Recurring bug) Balanced Fury throwing stars cannot be recharged in many shops that can recharge other stars, for example: Leafre General Store, Laku in Monster Park, Brass in Azwan, Store at Three Doors. This has been fixed any number of times, and continues to break every once in a while.
69) Alien PQ has what looks like debug messages, spamming the chat window with the count of monsters kills (in addition to the nice graphic counter).
70) Error 38 (client crash) afflicts some characters when attempting to enter Monster Life. Other characters on the same account are unaffected.
71) Characters level 201 and up are unable to enter any Monster Park maps but the Twilight Perion one.
72) When releasing a monster in Monster Life, a message appears which is nonsensical, as well as incorrectly spaced and punctuated. See reply 472 for examples.
73) Final Attack for adventurer warriors has inexplicably reverted to an old slow animation, as of Xenon patch.
74) Phantom's loadout skill opens the 'My Info' thing with equips/stats/inventory.
75) If your Use inventory is full when you are trying to claim your first season attendance reward (Character Slot coupon), it will be lost.
76) As of v138, the displayed Ignore DEF stat is about double what the various sources add up to. It appears only Ambition is not doubled - possibly because Ambition is (incorrectly) ignoring only Magical Defense but not Physical Defense. Also, Ignore Defense's actual behavior in-game is multiplicative, not additive (at least as of v137).
77) Xenon can accept the Ranmaru quest from the Princess, but not the next quest from the soldier (it exits for unknown reason), and therefore can't fight Ranmaru.
78) Quests in Omega sector that are supposed to award equips (e.g. "Eliminating Mecateon", "Eliminating Aliens") don't. Maybe only to Xenon.