1. Default Not sure if hacked or nexon

I'm mad, confused and sad. After this patch ended the first thing I did was going to my storage and check how much of a range I would gain if I equiped my fafnir, I was quite surprised to see that it was not n my storage but I still had my 1b plus 2xxm on my inventory as you can see on the SS.
    Apparently I'm not the only one that lost items, a guildie also lost 2 Evo rings and 22 att earrings froms his. I really hope nexon finds out what's going on, it took me a lot of time to make that money and to lost that weapon would be fatal to me, it was my last hope not to quit...

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...84#post1126184
    Here's a link to a post I made the day I got it.

I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to post it, but I want to know if anybody else lost items.

@Girasol

2. Default Re: Not sure if hacked or nexon

This has hit everyone.

3. Default Re: Not sure if hacked or nexon

Prepare for a rollback.

Or at the very least, USC for several hours coming very soon.

4. Default Re: Not sure if hacked or nexon

I also have a major issue with storage at the moment. 194% luk and 111atk worth of my gear is stuck in there, and the only message I get on any character when trying to access storage is "Please catch your breath and try again."

I put my gear into storage immediately after logging on following this morning's patch, and now I have no idea what to do. The patch has effectively been ruined for me.

@Girasol;

5. Default Re: Not sure if hacked or nexon

well this certainly made my day... Still, they need to fix it

6. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: Not sure if hacked or nexon

Yeah seems they had some major issues with storage. It even changed my Shiny Easter Egg Buffs to this normally they are are

Glad I only had 4 in the storage, would of been pissed if that had happened to 250+ easters