1. Default KMSers: Where to train from 110-160?

Now that GMS is ditching party play at lhc... really curious what are the alternatives for decent exp.

I know about PQs but those are only 10 a day. What are the best maps for some good old fashion grinding?

ty!

2. Default Re: KMSers: Where to train from 110-160?

You won't have that much of an issue honestly, since Singapore and Malaysia are available as level 130+ areas, you'd be doing Evo World before that and all PQs except Dragon Rider (Unconfirmed) have unlimited entry in GMS now.

3. Neutron Male
    IGN: Irorika
    Server: Scania
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

Default Re: KMSers: Where to train from 110-160?

4. Default Re: KMSers: Where to train from 110-160?

oh, so dimension invasion is unlimited entries? It's about the only place i train at these days because i'm too lazy to walk to lhc :3

5. Default Re: KMSers: Where to train from 110-160?

Don't know about that, but I'm assuming this has its normal limit since the PQ limit was removed for those that can be accessed from the same area.

6. Default Re: KMSers: Where to train from 110-160?

40-100 Monster Park Extreme
    100-140 Evo World
    140-160 Evo World and Dimensional Invasion

7. Default Re: KMSers: Where to train from 110-160?

Never really got evo world. Are the best multiplier cores only from drops? Never found any that were good...

8. Default Re: KMSers: Where to train from 110-160?

You should do decently well even with the normal cores provided you're strong enough. Of course, 2x events help but one problem you'd face is that you'd be fighting to get inside.