Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [In Progress] Unleashed Gachapon Update

1. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I wasn't asking for items more than 1k. >.>

2. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Nebulite fusion coupons would probably sell better if the drop rate of the nebulite boxes wasn't so ridiculously low.

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

There was a first time?

Were people banned? Because I have a few friends who kinda aboosed it.

4. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Last time it was supposed to be disabled for cube packages. It wasn't. You can probably guess what happened.

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

OH I SEE.

Still wondering if bans flew around.

6. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I think Nexon was completely unaware about how badly they pineappleed up the first time. They probably didn't even notice people were abusing it.

At least this time they disabled the 90% off on premium style box packages and gach packages.

7. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Damnit I'm on vacation I was gonna use the 90% on all my mule accounts to gach

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Kinda veering from the topic, but:

I wanted to use the 90% to get my Kanna a Hyper Tele Rock (30-day, since no perma ones ). But they apparently weren't participating in the event
    So I wanted to use it to get her a perma pet. But you can't use Maple Points for the event. (That is an old, old account, with several thousand Maple Points still on it from various events and compensations).
    Sorry, now that I can't transfer the exact amount of prepaid NX using MTS, my mule accounts can't have any NX. I fear that if I tried to use my credit card or Paypal account to charge NX to an account other than my main, billingpp would be banning both accounts or putting me back on "high risk" list that can't charge NX online at all. And Karma Koin is not sold in Israel. So *shrug* no pet for Kanna.

9. Proton Female
    IGN: Lomelindel
    Server: Windia
    Level: 142
    Job: I/L Mage
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder
    australia

I don't use cash shop that much, but perhaps you can have a trusted person buy you the pet then you reimburse them for the money via paypal or bank deposit?

10. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I wouldn't worry about this. I use my same payment methods for all of my accounts. I have never had any trouble and it didn't prevent my main from being a Golden Snail.