IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Thanks for the effort, we really appreciate it. I'll keep and eye out for anything that doesn't look decent.

How are Mesoranger equips work 1k?
    I've been trying to sell a +8 scroll helm for 15m for ages with no luck. I definitely don't see a clean one as worth 50+m

2. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

I hope so since I saw people are getting plenty of A nebulites from it. Selfish reason, but I need the nebs to deflate

3. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

DEEEEEEEEECEEEENNNTTTTT SHAAARRRRPPPP EYEEEESSSSSS

4. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I noticed that some outdated books were still in Gachapon, such as Venom 30, Tornado Spin 20, and a few others. Were those removed too?

5. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Personally, When i did 5 tickets, all 5 were 30-day mounts, which on this server aern't really worth 1k nx in my opinion, It may be different but that's just my 2-cents.

Althought, Its better than what we got in the past, which i do appreciate.

6. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Selfish of me, but temp chairs should stop being a thing, seriously.

7. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Anything temporary should be removed. What's the point in having it in the first place?

This applies to event items too but that's a semi-different story.

8. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

BUT THEY'RE RARE AND SHINY! You can brag to your friends for a whole MONTH! Isn't that exciting?

Though they REALLY should get rid of level 7X and level 100 gear. At this point it's just a waste of space that fills your inventory with pomegranate you don't need and can easily just find off a monster drop for free.

9. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I think that, by the look of the gachapon, we should all be less greedy about removing a lot of the variety and just appreciate the crazy stuff in gachapon now(and no more c & d Nebs)

10. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Hmm.. This kind of makes me want to buy 35 tickets.
    Is it worth it now? Or should I just get a whole lotta premium boxes? (I charged $100 to spoil myself a bit, so..)

11. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I'm pretty sure that 10/60/100 scrolls are worth under 1k NX easily right? People only buy it for 2 mil at max these days lol. But overall, thanks for the effort in removing those other junk in there. Look forward to getting nice stuff :)

12. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Spoiler

I didn't get it, but yeah. And the NX to ratio is about 1:70~90 last I checked, so Reverse/Timeless shouldn't be in there. Abyss/Fearless could(should*) replace them in my opinion.

13. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

A little thing that I (and probably a lot of other players) would appreciate is adjusting what items give the Gachapon notice.

IMO reverse equips don't deserve a notice, but 60% unique pot scrolls do. Make chair notices only for permanent versions (and maybe make the permanent versions slightly higher rate or make expiring ones not so frequent).
    If it's a brand new chair or a popular one I could understand if expiring ones gave notices, but I for one have friends who want chairs but were turned off by all the expiring notices.

14. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Considering that most mastery books are between 5-25mil depending on what server you're in, that's definitely something that I don't think should be in there. Also, if mounts and chairs are going to be in Gachapon, you should at least make them all permanent ones, these temporary chairs and 30 day mounts are really a waste of space.

Like Rob mentioned, take out Reverse & Timeless stuff, replace it with more Abyss/Fearless or Loveless even. Also what's the % chance of getting really rare items like White Angelic Rings & Lightning God Rings? I know they should be at a low rate because of their rarity, but at the same time it'd be nice to see a few of them floating around the FM for people who cannot get NX to gach (I don't fall under that category but I am just thinking of other people).

Would also like to see Nova & Tyrant gear in there as well at a low rate unless the Marvel Machine is coming back? lol

15. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Do the rewards still change depending on location?

16. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Looks like some people really appreciate the improvements. My chat box is a wall of blue gach notices this morning.

I think they need to check their randomizer, though. One person should not get the same items twice in a row very often, but I'm seeing a lot of that happening, especially with reverse items.

Edit: Just saw one person get the same reverse item 4 times in 5 notices. That can't be right.

17. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Temporary mounts and chairs are definitely not worth 1k nx

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I hope that works with Lightning God Rings, i'd like 4 of them in a row please ;D

19. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I should point out here that this has had a tendency to happen when the same action is performed rapidly, I've noticed the same thing happening with scrolling if it's done very quickly or even if I open MMBs quickly enough.

As for the initiative, good work there. Personally, I would axe all of the Mastery Books and the 10%/60% scrolls, those seem to be pretty much worthless since event scrolls are almost always better. Same goes for the temporary chairs and mounts, it just seems so mean to throw out a pretty mount or chair to someone that might be a collector, only for them to see that it'll be gone in a month.

20. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

It would be understandable if it was something you don't pay real money for but it is and it's a joke.