Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v137 - Unleashed

1. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

So would Evolving World Empress (and the Instructors) take on the same changes as the real thing, or what?

2. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

The finalmaxHP was removed so it uses the maxHP variable instead. If it was server side it'd have question marks instead. Possible bug.

Also -- there is no Mobs because the Mob script broke.

3. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

Why put that info in if the success rate is 100%?

4. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

inb4 the "100%s can fail" conspiracy returns.

Sup cutie.

5. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

am i the only one who noticed the 50% scrolls for 1h/2h attack/magic attack that dont have boom on them, that seem to be obtained from the coin shop?

Also, that badge :3 Also can it have potential? and is it fusable :3

6. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

Did nobody notice this?

7. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

It was in the KMS coin shop too.
    I'm just glad that Nexon DIDN'T remove them.

8. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

Looks like we lost party play at LHC.

9. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

Now i can work to perfect my estaff for the BW revamp coming one day q.q or for my evan :/

And @ above, accordin to nexon, most of the 120+ pqs now have unlimited trys per day, nexon website says the exp hasnt change, if true, your going to be pqing your way from 120-160/165 :3

10. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

Be glad if there aren't any, if you think bosses being buffed is bad that's hardly as bad as how buffed dojo bosses were to the extent that a large majority of classes with even high levels of funding can't finish it.

11. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

Nerfing Jesters/Aliens is a strong move. 326 comments on the thread on the Nexon forum complaining about it, I wonder if they revert it.

Glad the bosses are buffed! Looking forward to trying out the new Cygnus.

12. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

i have seen you get it from a special box you get when you reach 13 enhancements (wasting money at its best,all the shield scrolls would cost more then tyrant itself

13. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

Apparently, the only change from KMS unlimited is Empress? Makes sense to me, to buff bosses past a certain high level, if 5th job comes at some point. And it makes sense, too, removing the regeneration.

What was ridiculous was the rest of the bosses and Dojo. Specially dojo, not promoting teamplay.

14. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

not unless you have the all ees will pass on these items from ra <3

15. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't there a change made on these equips so they do explode if you use an EES and fail? It's the one that says "Item will not be destroyed even if you fail a scroll" and I think that was fixed.
    Last edited by Curtiss; 2013-06-20 at 04:48 AM. Reason: EES not ESS, dammit!

16. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

im not sure about that, i heard that using aees on them will make them xplode though

btw congrats on being able to steal Final Cut from Dbs now, looking forward to see how much this increases your damage

17. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

"all scrolls will pass" equips got fixed. EEs and AEEs alike blow them up now.

18. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

oh well, there goes my hope for getting cheap tyrant

19. Default Re: GMS v137 - Unleashed

I am picturing that image from Blades of Glory I think? Where the two guys are like, "That's a bold move, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them."