1. Default buy some 20% scrolls from the anni store?

I'm a bit tired of my cane being clean. I already bought the five clean slates I could from the anniversary shop. I'm not sure if I'll do it on all my characters.

Btw my cane is a clean raven horn chaser cane, 131 weapon attack 35 luk and 25 dex.

Thanks in advance!

2. Default Re: buy some 20% scrolls from the anni store?

Go for it, there's probably going to be clean slates from the Unleashed store anyway and it's not a guarantee that there will be those godly 90% scrolls in the Unleashed update.

3. Default Re: buy some 20% scrolls from the anni store?

If you have NX, you could try your luck with the new scrolls that will come tomorrow in the Unleashed Shop:

20% scroll that gives +9 Attack, +3Allstats, but with a 100% chance to boom.

If you don't have NX, you'll have to settle for Clean Slating and 20%'ing.

4. Default Re: buy some 20% scrolls from the anni store?

The clean slates from the Unleashed Shop cost way more coins, like nearly 3 times as much and they're only 10%, I would buy clean slates from this shop and use them in conjunction with the 50% Unleashed Scrolls, which give All Stats +5 and ATT +5 vs the 20% scrolls we have now, which are All Stats +3 and ATT +5. The 20% Pinnacle Scrolls from the Unleashed Shop give All Stats +3 and ATT +9, and would probably be the best option, so far, but as stated above, they boom.

Assuming prices will be the same as other versions (at least, KMS and CMST), in the Unleashed Shop
    10% Clean Slate: 40 coins
    50% Unleashed (Frost) Scrolls: 20 coins
    20% Pinnacle (Ultimate) Scrolls: 60 coins

So far, you can get up to 14 coins a day, with 4 hot times over the next two weekends that give you 5 coins each, for a total of 20.

5. Default Re: buy some 20% scrolls from the anni store?

Oh? The 50% Frost scrolls work on any weapon? I was under the assumption that they only worked on the Frosty weapons from the shop.

6. Default Re: buy some 20% scrolls from the anni store?

Yes, they work on everything.