Thread: Hi, I'm Xcod

1. Cash3 Hi, I'm Xcod

After quite a long time just lurked out, I think: "Why not join SP and find a refresing feeling as a member?" so I decided to register and it leads me here. Here's some info about myself:

Name: Thanh (okay that's just my real name, you can call me Xcod or Jack just in case you can't spell it )
    When I started playing Maple & what server: VMS in 2008, I can't believe that the moment I double-click on the MS icon changed my life so much
    This game is just brilliant! Then when the server was closed in 2010 I moved to GMS in Galicia and had tons of fun there
    Other Games I play: Most of them are casual game, I'm not really into the console ones
    Where I heard about SP: When I'm using BannedStory and click on reference link by chance
    Reason for Registering: I want to discuss about MS and get along with all of you :D I also want to practice my English more.
    Three interesting facts about me are:
    1) The first time I can play MS only 15 mins, then I dropped my axe and found no way to equip it again, so I have to del that char and create again
    2) I don't know about computer stuffs very much but I still enrolled a Science Computer course. My first year was done and I found SP have helped me in studying by somehow, like create a new goal to be able to program an Wz files extractor
    3) I can draw, design, sing, play sports, etc. but there's no way I can do them perfectly :(

Nice to meet you Southperians :D

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm Xcod

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.