Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

There's bound to be someone crazy enough to buy thousands of AP resets to HP wash up to max hp.

Unless there's a cap to how much Gugnir can be boosted to or something.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

I'm assuming that HP you get from AP isn't comparable to 1 STR.

But if it is, a DrK could build from STR and HP for their equips.

The rest of us are stuck with DEX :s

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

Taking a look at this video here, from 1.2.479

Using a range of approximately 28760~31912 before Beholder:
    Dark Impale 10: (28760~31912) * 1.5 * 189% = 81534~90470
    He hits about 78k~85k after beholder
    Take into account 7% Defense after Sacrifice's ignore, we're looking at a range of 84k~92k, not that big of a difference
    Gungnir Descent 30:
    For Total Damage: (28760~31912) / 2.1 * 3.4 * 1.5 * 443% = 309414~343325
    For per 10k HP: (28760~31912) / 2.1 * 2.3 * 1.5 * (443 + 4 * 110)% = 417203~462927
    100% Cross Over Chains, 20% Gungnir Reinforce, 10% Epic Adventurer
    +110% Gungnir Total Damage, or 4*110% per line
    1.5x from Reincarnation + Reinforce
    He hits up to 380k with Dark Thirst available, but when it expires, you see his damage drop to just below 300k to a bit above, seeing a max of 312k non-crit. These are well within range for a Total Damage bonus Gungnir, and no where close for a %/line bonus. Even if we assume that Reincarnation's 50% damage is Total Damage, we still have a Gungnir minimum of ~340k, cutting down to around 315k after defense, not close enough to the 300k minimum we see.
    We would need a stronger control to determine exactly what happens, because it's possible he has a few more total damage bonuses around, and may be lacking some hypers, but we can see that it is very likely to still be Total Damage in 1.2.479, so if there was a change, it would have been in 1.2.480 and I can't find any videos of that reliably.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

1 str is around 50 hp before buffs iirc.

60%hb
    20% hyper HB
    20% that first job skill

so without any equips and stuff, you'd need 100 str for 10k hp, if it worked like the guy said (in increments of 10k up to 50k) i can't really say it's a worthy trade, although at the point i am in, i gain 105 range from 1 str, so it'd be pretty dependent on your range. it would also make your dark impale weaker, meaning slower training for a better 1v1

(above numbers don't count sets, red rex earrings, dom pendants, chtp's, czak's, and a number of whatnots)

edit: looking at above, all i can think is "how i wish i had a KMST account/access to one at these moments

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

I'll do whatever you ask, just give me in laymans terms what you want checked.

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

quoting @JoeTang; in case i forget something/need something else.

show your range (and hypers relevant to damage), then
    use sacrifice, spam gungnir at full HP, no crossover chain.
    use sacrifice, use crossover chain, spam gungnir.

if you have a way to get to the next 10k hp (as in, say without hb you had 16k max, and with HB above 20k) then repeat the above two with the other HP value.

all that on video should be enough, if you want the extra large pineapple cookie, you could test reincarnation's 30-50% damage bonus and see if it's total damage or not (you can just use crossover chain and dark impale for this.

seeing your range at the time of spamming the stuff is the most important part, i think that's all that is needed.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

@JoeTang; @ShinkuDragon;

Don't know if this will help but here's a video of a DrK using his skills in the newest Tespia patch.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

do you think you can tell me his HP, and gungnir level (and sacrifice if you can see it, just for the ignore def i guess)? the section at 1:50 or so looks good, no reincarnation, too low level to have hypers.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

Figured I'd show this before Southperry goes down again. Out from Spadow's.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the sound of fiel eating his shirt... i'm starting to hear it...

also, that first one totally has gungnir behind it.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

I repeat myself, I don't mind that Buccs get a new UI based on Energy, or that they get cooler animations while entering energy mode. That's cool.

What I care about is that we went from having 5 useful melee skills (Somersault, Backspin, Corkscrew, Double Uppercut, Barrage), to having only Somersault, a weirdly animated Corkscrew that doesn't quite feel like a melee move, and aside from that all flashes and lights.

What was fun in Buccs was the synergy between normal mode, energy mode, transformation, and dat sweet transformation+energy time. What was fun in Buccs was the alternation of skills, that you actually had to change your gameplay depending on it. Normal mode? melee the pomegranate outta these mobs till you charge up, then enter energy mode and drain the hp outta them and blast them away with your inner force. Then BAM, transform into a super powerful and faster mode to use your ultimate skills. All while needing to link your skills to acheive more damage. You say that it was a problem because they weren't spammable? Well, we got a 50 pineappleing million damage cap now, just make the freaking skills stronger and keep the system that worked best.

What was fun in Buccs was that you didn't have to hold down a key in order to train or boss, but instead have a good timing in your skills, and while you weren't as strong as Heroes or Bowmasters, you would be essential at Dojo parties, and sometimes kill the bosses yourself after everyone had perished. Those were fun times.

What's NOT fun is spam Dragon Strike > Spam Lazor.
    Now that we have flash jump, Double Spiral won't even be that much mixed in, in situations where mobs die quick.

So yeah, that's my feelings.
    inb4 someone disagrees with my opinion claiming to hold the absolute truth

Oh yeah, and...
    AT LEAST BRING BACK THE FEMALE BUCC TRANSFORMATION SPRITES, BOTH FOR THE STUPID MOUNT AND THE STUPID SKILLS.

I made a female Bucc back when they came out, because I hated how the male one looked.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

Actually that looks like to me the original Seal on the the black mage being broken? not being beaten
    I know what you mean, I whole heartidly agree with those post. I got my bucc to 120, was the hardest thing ive done on maple, then being able to enjoy my new skill combinations was the best feeling ever. Now its just Spam dragon spam dragon, lazors to death. On bosses use octo punch. I mean nexon please go back to this.

13. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

man pirates are suportive class, suport in their damage, so i think the other style wasn't good for solo, but ye transformation is kind cool

14. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Is this in explorer Storyline?if yes, man this will be really cool :D or we we will get amazing quests but still amazing
    Last edited by Locked; 2013-06-20 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Don't quote big images.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

Oh pomegranate!

Hope Fiel has a tasty shirt.
    Last edited by Locked; 2013-06-20 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Don't quote big images. Jesus.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

What in Grendel's name is that supposed to mean?

Following that logic, ANY class is a support class, as they all support doing damage...

If you wanna talk about roles, Buccs actually kinda had a role before, they could rush the bosses very well, and also pin them and do some decent damage, while the stronger classes unleashed hell.

Their DPS now is very good. They're beyond being secondary attackers. Yet their gameplay is very dull compared to pre-BB.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.480 Adventurer Revamp and Skill Changes

Don't quote big images. It's very annoying. Or quote anything big really.