1. Default Am I stuck with my Secondary stat?

I hopped on after several years to check the game out, and get my Shadower up to 150 for when we (hopefully) get supreme world.

I noticed I still have my Dex, even though secondary stats were removed. Why would they reset my SP when they change skills, but not my AP when they change core class functions?

It seems at the moment my only option is resetting my dex for 3 bucks per 1 point, which is insanity, do they give out Full AP reset scrolls ever? Perhaps in the Unlimited (Unleashed) shop or something?

2. Default Re: Am I stuck with my Secondary stat?

Yes full AP resets are usually available from some source in-game.

3. Default Re: Am I stuck with my Secondary stat?

We've had quite a few events where they gave out AP resets.
    Just wait it out and you'll come across one again someday.

May it be some event shop or a hot-time/hotday. You'll see.

4. Default Re: Am I stuck with my Secondary stat?

When Tempest arrived and changed the stats, we had SEVERAL hot days that gave out SP and AP reset scrolls. It was more than enough to fix all the AP on every character I needed to. It was easily 4-6 per account. And since then we have had a few more. There was an AP reset hot day in late April/early May most recently.

5. Default Re: Am I stuck with my Secondary stat?

Gah, hopefully they keep doing em so I can fix my character, I'm surprised everyone who played before this change didn't just get a free AP reset though.

Thanks for the info everyone.

6. Default Re: Am I stuck with my Secondary stat?

I would keep an eye on the new Unleashed shop. The Tempest Shop had full AP resets and these are going to use the same NPCs. You may be fortunate and have it there.